Thread: Sweet 16 odds......we're faved by 8,5.

Default Sweet 16 odds......we're faved by 8,5.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...-betting-lines

Yesterday we were 9.5 pts favored. Things will change over the week. We need to win this one with UCLA. If we play like yesterday, it won't be close.

In the link below, I see we've become even money in odds to win the South. Duke 3/2, GU 3/2

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebask...o-win-the-west

Espn crawl today says GU is 85% to beat UCLA.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Go zags!!!!!!
    21 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    That would put us 1 win from the Final4 with a busted bracket in the East and West Virginia, Notre Dame/WSU and/or Zona/Wisky getting a shot to knock off Kentucky before the National Championship game. Assuming we survive UCLA I think watching a lot of Notre Dame vs. Duke tape (ND beat Duke 2x) will help the staff (Utah could win though) The match-ups look good on paper. The Zags will need to really bring it this week to shock the United States of America and head to basketballs Promised Land AKA The Final4...WHERE DREAMS SUDDENLY BECOME A REALITY.

One at a time with unparalleled focus from players and coaches could equate to rocking the college basketball world (a QUAKE that will reverberate for a lifetime). It will take love, HEART and high BB IQ to bring it home.
    Last edited by ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta; 03-23-2015 at 04:13 PM.

Considering we beat them by 13 in LA earlier this year AND Gonzaga should have a huge chip on their shoulder after our infamous 2006 collapse. I apparently have a chip on my shoulder still, and pretty much any team that has kicked us out of the dance. So basically, Maryland, UConn, Purdue, Michigan St, Arizona, Nevada, Texas Tech, Indiana, Davidson, North Carolina, Syracuse, BYU, Ohio St, and Wichita St.

Arizona has kicked us out twice.
    “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

I admit that I've never really been a fan of AMMO, but there's probably no one better to get this team motivated to crush the Bruins.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonzagnut View Post
    Considering we beat them by 13 in LA earlier this year AND Gonzaga should have a huge chip on their shoulder after our infamous 2006 collapse. I apparently have a chip on my shoulder still, and pretty much any team that has kicked us out of the dance. So basically, Maryland, UConn, Purdue, Michigan St, Arizona, Nevada, Texas Tech, Indiana, Davidson, North Carolina, Syracuse, BYU, Ohio St, and Wichita St.

Arizona has kicked us out twice.
    Don't forget Wyoming. That was a painful one. Maybe not as bad a getting jobbed by the refs vs. Nevada, but our guys didn't play their best that night.

Quote Originally Posted by caduceus View Post
    Don't forget Wyoming. That was a painful one. Maybe not as bad a getting jobbed by the refs vs. Nevada, but our guys didn't play their best that night.
    There are losses, and there are PTSD inducing collapses that set the tone for every bad perception for decades. That is UCLA. That is what is on the line.
    Krozman
    GU student 1996-2000
    Law Student 2000-2003

Default Gonzaga is the 4th tallest team in the Sweet 16.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagaZags View Post
    Interesting that 13 of the 16 are above the national average - guess size does matter