• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thegloriousgoateeofKP
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Jul 2007

Exorcising Demons: 2006 UCLA

I think it would be healthy for all of us to sit down and re-watch, from beginning to end, the UCLA game from 2006. It's on YouTube.

It's time we put it behind us. Let's find a time this week we can all watch it together. I'll start a game thread, we can reminisce about the guys from that team and enjoy the first 35 minutes, and when the tough part comes, we'll have each other to lean on for support. Group therapy...strength in numbers.

And then it'll be over and done with forever, we'll steamroll UCLA this year, and we'll have killed the monkey on our collective backs.

I'll throw out a time: 11:00 ET/8:00 PT Tuesday night. (But open to other suggestions...). It'll take about an hour and 15 minutes.

Who's in?

Comment

• Mantua
      Zag for Life
      • Mar 2007

Dickie V gives the Zags the edge despite UCLA's improvement. (We're going to hear about UCLA being so much better than the team we beat all week long.)

Myron Medcalf writes:
      What’s next? Gonzaga will face UCLA, a familiar opponent, on Friday in the Sweet 16. Back on Dec. 13, Gonzaga defeated UCLA 87-74 in Los Angeles. The Zags shot 58.5 percent from the field in that game. So this is clearly a bad matchup for the Bruins and a great matchup for a Gonzaga team that’s better than the one that defeated UCLA by 13 points three months ago.
      Bonjour tristesse.

Comment

• Zags11
        Banned
        • Mar 2008

Crack

Comment

• Zags11
          Banned
          • Mar 2008

No.....no.....and no. I....just.....no.

Comment

• DADoZAG
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by thegloriousgoateeofKP View Post
            I think it would be healthy for all of us to sit down and re-watch, from beginning to end, the UCLA game from 2006. It's on YouTube.

It's time we put it behind us. Let's find a time this week we can all watch it together. I'll start a game thread, we can reminisce about the guys from that team and enjoy the first 35 minutes, and when the tough part comes, we'll have each other to lean on for support. Group therapy...strength in numbers.

And then it'll be over and done with forever, we'll steamroll UCLA this year, and we'll have killed the monkey on our collective backs.

I'll throw out a time: 11:00 ET/8:00 PT Tuesday night. (But open to other suggestions...). It'll take about an hour and 15 minutes.

Who's in?
            Pretty good odds that game will be broadcast complete this week. If not the last several minutes will air, over, and over and over...

Thing is, that demon's already dead.

This time, this place, this opportunity.

#letsgobaby

Go ZAGS!
            Go ZAGS!

Only watching the ball, misses at least 80% of the game.

Comment

• Zagceo
              Zag for Life
              • Nov 2013

Gonzaga University Bulldogs favored by 8.5 points

Comment

• ZagaZags
                Banned
                • May 2010

Originally posted by Zagceo View Post
                Gonzaga University Bulldogs favored by 8.5 points
                If you are a betting man, TAKE IT! I might drive to Vegas with those odds.

Comment

Working...
                X