Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: 12/6/14 - Zags @ Wildcats - GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by john montana View Post
    McConnell has outplayed pangos.
    McConnell wasn't being covered by a 6'7" athletic freak who was allowed to handcheck and bump at will. Not a fair comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonzagnut View Post
    We choked at the end of regulation and in the OT. We are better than that. Losing this game doesn't hurt as much as the loss to Butler but pretty close.
    Nails it

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

It's gonna be one sweet game getting Arizona in the Kennel next year. After how tough the Zags played today at Arizona I'm betting the team doesn't lose another game between now and March.
    On a side note - I hope everyone stays a healthy and Perkins is back on the court in February.
    Go Zags!

Hey, an overtime loss AT AT AT Arizona is a win IMO. Knowing that come tournament time, Sabonis will be smarter and the entire team more cohesive, I am liking what I saw today.
    “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Looks like a few folks will be pulling the bus out of the garage for the 1st time this year.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonzagnut View Post
    Sabonis had more detrimental mistakes than Wesley.
    The color-commentary guy on ESPN had some very harsh things to say about Sabonis - and also some harsh things to say about Few for leaving Sabonis in the game. Was Sabonis that bad in this game? I didn't see it, but I am not a former NCAA coach.

Go Bulldogs!
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I just.......how.......ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Zag View Post
    The color-commentary guy on ESPN had some very harsh things to say about Sabonis - and also some harsh things to say about Few for leaving Sabonis in the game. Was Sabonis that bad in this game? I didn't see it, but I am not a former NCAA coach.

Go Bulldogs!

No, he wasn't bad, he just had several freshman noobie type fouls and that double dribble turnover killed the momentum we had.
    “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Quote Originally Posted by AnonAzZagTemp View Post
    Congrats Zags, I must say that was the toughest game we've played, see ya at the big dance!
    Thanks AAZT! I hope we meet you guys again this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Zagger View Post
    Thanks AAZT! I hope we meet you guys again this season!
    Would love to see the West coast go into the tournament and kick east coast ass...you guys can definitely hang with anyone...except maybe Kentucky...I really don't see anyone beating them...if it wasn't for them having such NBA size I'd love for it to come down to us, you guys them and dook, with the championship being all west coast....but I seriously doubt if that will happen...if we don't start playing up to our recruiting talent we're not gonna get very far...our RPI took a hit when Michigan lost to Jersey Tech today...between you and SDSU and MAYBE Utah it's gonna be hard to get ready for the tournament....thanks for a tough fought game!

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    Completely screwed up loss. Ref's stole one for AZ.
    Nope both sides had really putrid calls against each other. It evened out. Zags shot selection in the first 5 minutes not hit in a damn thing was the difference
    Qualified for 22 Straight Big Dances

11 Straight Round of 32s

10 Sweet Sixteens (5 Straight)

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Would love to see the West coast go into the tournament and kick east coast ass...you guys can definitely hang with anyone...except maybe Kentucky...I really don't see anyone beating them...if it wasn't for them having such NBA size I'd love for it to come down to us, you guys them and dook, with the championship being all west coast....but I seriously doubt if that will happen...if we don't start playing up to our recruiting talent we're not gonna get very far...our RPI took a hit when Michigan lost to Jersey Tech today...between you and SDSU and MAYBE Utah it's gonna be hard to get ready for the tournament....thanks for a tough fought game!
    Nice seeing ya! Hopefully we meet up again

11 Straight Round of 32s

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Quote Originally Posted by gonzagafan62 View Post
    Nice seeing ya! Hopefully we meet up again
    Yeah I'd love to see more of this type of competition, in our conference we're stuck with stupid and have teams like the Oregon Beavettes...our own conference tweeted "Wildcats beat Gonzaga in TEMPE!"...?????????

Pac-12 conference is run by imbeciles...tempe is where ASU plays....

They took it down but not before we got a screen capture...seriously...Larry Scott hates Az because we have don't like his stupidity...but he has to put up with us because we are the only team getting any respect nationally and continue to fill his coiffeurs...

Yeah I'd love to see more of this type of competition, in our conference we're stuck with stupid and have teams like the Oregon Beavettes...our own conference tweeted "Wildcats beat Gonzaga in TEMPE!"...?????????

Pac-12 conference is run by imbeciles...tempe is where ASU plays....

They took it down but not before we got a screen capture...seriously...Larry Scott hates Az because we have don't like his stupidity...but he has to put up with us because we are the only team getting any respect nationally and continue to fill his coiffeurs...
    Wow. That's really all I Can say.

11 Straight Round of 32s

4 Elite Eights

2017 FINAL FOUR