Thread: Our recruits are tearing it up at the Euro U 18's

Hybrid View

Default Our recruits are tearing it up at the Euro U 18's

After two games. Musso is the leading scorer, and Sabonis is the leading rebounder. Some Turkish kid is averaging 9 assists/game. That is absurd for FIBA. :

http://u18men.fibaeurope.com/en/default.asp

Sabonis with 21/12 in the first game.

I really hope his rebounding is as good as reflected above as this seems to be the one flaw of next years team.
    It's F4 or bust.

Side note- Bet the TV and radio announcers who call GU games are praying that Few & company won't show interest in recruiting Greece's leading scorer - Vasileios Charalampopoulos.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagtana View Post
    Side note- Bet the TV and radio announcers who call GU games are praying that Few & company won't show interest in recruiting Greece's leading scorer - Vasileios Charalampopoulos.
    Yeah, I'm struggling to come up with a good nickname for him. My Greek coworker says that's basically the Greek version of "William" so maybe we can get away with calling him Bill!

Quote Originally Posted by pbriz View Post
    Sabonis with 21/12 in the first game.

I really hope his rebounding is as good as reflected above as this seems to be the one 'potential' flaw of next years team.
    There, pbriz, fixed it for you...
    "Blake Stepp had a reputation for saying little. That's probably because he had to clench his teeth and wince so much, playing through the pain."
    -Tales From the Gonzaga Hardwood