Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Cheers! It's Friday!

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Enjoy the Independence Day weekend.
    "The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Happy Friday!
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    Happy Friday!
    Yes! Going on vacation next week and spending the whole week at the lake!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11 cheers for binary!

"Make me a sandwich"
    "Make it yourself"
    "Sudo Make me a sandwich"
    "Okay"

Quote Originally Posted by primal23 View Post
    Yes! Going on vacation next week and spending the whole week at the lake!!

That sounds awesome! I am getting together with my dad's side of the family at a rented house next Thursday in Cle Elum area. I cannot wait. Enjoy your vacation
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    That sounds awesome! I am getting together with my dad's side of the family at a rented house next Thursday in Cle Elum area. I cannot wait. Enjoy your vacation
    That sounds great as well!!

11 cheers for binary!

"Make me a sandwich"
    "Make it yourself"
    "Sudo Make me a sandwich"
    "Okay"

"The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-

Cheers! I'm going to a wine crawl tonight!

Default The North Remembers

Somewhere out there is an adult beverage with my name on it.

Have a great weekend.

Basketball Web Sites Listing

“ We tend to forget in times of reversal that life without risk is endless rehearsal.” -- Fran J. Polek

Need coffee...

"And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

"And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Sunday: Fly to RDU; watch the final round of the British Open via SW in-flight WiFi ; drive 90 minutes to destination.

Monday: 90 min drive to RDU; flight to CLT delayed two hrs, causing me to miss flight from CLT to ATL. Have to buy new ticket to get to ATL. Fly to ATL. rent car, drive 90 minutes to hotel, arrive at midnight

Tuesday: 20 min drive to business meeting; 90 minutes back to ATL. Fly to YYZ ( Toronto ) Drive 75 minutes to destination

Weds: 80 minutes drive to hotel near YYZ. Turn in rental car. Air Canada mobile app won't let me check in. Means I have to arrive at airport early to get a paper boarding pass.

Thurs: Guy at the check out desk tells me America is lucky to have a great leader like Trump and not a lightweight liberal like Trudeau. Get to airport, print borading pass. There are four "S"'s printed on the ticket stub. Turns out the reason I couldn't use the mobile app to print my boarding pass is a computer randomly selected me for a full pat down, turn on all my gadgets, swab all my extremities search. Very fun. Plane leaving for Hartford is 50 minutes behind schedule. Arrive in Hartford, get rental car, go to meeting, return to airport rental car center. Take shuttle back to airport. Call the hotel for their rental shuttle. 45 minutes later, a long man greets me at the spot I was told to wait. He's parked on a different level. The pass he needed to access the proper level with his shuttle vehicle stopped working.

Friday: Up at 4:20 EDST to catch 5:15am shuttle to airport. Fly to Vegas. Fly to Reno.

I think I've seen enough shuttle buses, transfer trains, airport terminals, salty ticket agents, hotels, rental car counters, and surly TSA agents to last a lifetime. . .all in one week

Cheers !

Basketball Web Sites Listing

“ We tend to forget in times of reversal that life without risk is endless rehearsal.” -- Fran J. Polek

What a week for middle school reality TV.....I can hardly wait to see what the new normal will be next week.....

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Sunday: Fly to RDU; watch the final round of the British Open via SW in-flight WiFi ; drive 90 minutes to destination.

Monday: 90 min drive to RDU; flight to CLT delayed two hrs, causing me to miss flight from CLT to ATL. Have to buy new ticket to get to ATL. Fly to ATL. rent car, drive 90 minutes to hotel, arrive at midnight

Tuesday: 20 min drive to business meeting; 90 minutes back to ATL. Fly to YYZ ( Toronto ) Drive 75 minutes to destination

Weds: 80 minutes drive to hotel near YYZ. Turn in rental car. Air Canada mobile app won't let me check in. Means I have to arrive at airport early to get a paper boarding pass.

Thurs: Guy at the check out desk tells me America is lucky to have a great leader like Trump and not a lightweight liberal like Trudeau. Get to airport, print borading pass. There are four "S"'s printed on the ticket stub. Turns out the reason I couldn't use the mobile app to print my boarding pass is a computer randomly selected me for a full pat down, turn on all my gadgets, swab all my extremities search. Very fun. Plane leaving for Hartford is 50 minutes behind schedule. Arrive in Hartford, get rental car, go to meeting, return to airport rental car center. Take shuttle back to airport. Call the hotel for their rental shuttle. 45 minutes later, a long man greets me at the spot I was told to wait. He's parked on a different level. The pass he needed to access the proper level with his shuttle vehicle stopped working.

Friday: Up at 4:20 EDST to catch 5:15am shuttle to airport. Fly to Vegas. Fly to Reno.

I think I've seen enough shuttle buses, transfer trains, airport terminals, salty ticket agents, hotels, rental car counters, and surly TSA agents to last a lifetime. . .all in one week

Cheers !
    Whoa.

Welcome home and cheers!