Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Cheers! It's Friday!

"The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-

"The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    Whoever poured that for her... needs to be slapped... hard. Damn 75% head and you give it to a head of state????
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Whoever poured that for her... needs to be slapped... hard. Damn 75% head and you give it to a head of state????
    Especially given the catcher's mitt hoisting that stein. She can handle the whole pour, fellas.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Quote Originally Posted by TheZagPhish View Post
    That looks enticing.

It's Cinco de Mayo Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Hahaha. She got the head of state.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Friday friday friday. It's all you guys ever want to talk about.

Some of us work as much on Saturday as we do on Friday, ain't that right, Will?

But, we have to see a weekly celebration here that makes us ....

Wait, you say it's Friday? Well, that sure beats Monday, so ....
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post

FWIW, tomorrow will be a very long and stressful work day for me, but I am going to take a couple hours to grill some sausages and enjoy a beer this evening.

I will be heading to the brewery tomorrow for a special beer release. As someone who reviews beers on Untappd this is probably considered work. I feel your pain.
    Bring back the OCC

My work computer crashed today. Not fun. On it's way to IT.
    GU Boards, where men (?) talk about their underwear.

But Monday is MY day off, so I don't know about that!

I tried to find a link, but there is a beer in cans release here in Spokane this weekend. A Seattle brewing company. There is a $2 cover that is waived during happy hour.
    If I can find the link, I will share it.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

There's a pair of New Holland Brewing co. Dragon's Milk in the fridge waiting to kick off the weekend after dinner tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    There's a pair of New Holland Brewing co. Dragon's Milk in the fridge waiting to kick off the weekend after dinner tonight.
    Nice!

I picked up a beer (Fremont Rusty Nail) that was released last Saturday and I've been waiting to try it. My wife and I will probably drink it tonight.
    Bring back the OCC

I think I will finally get around to watching the BluRay of "Logan" tonight. Have been busy watching the political dumpster fires most evenings of late.

Basketball Web Sites Listing

“I don’t expect us to be perfect anytime soon,” guard Silas Melson said, “but one thing I do expect is trying to get better every day and playing tougher, harder and more physical than the opponent.”

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    I think I will finally get around to watching the BluRay of "Logan" tonight. Have been busy watching the political dumpster fires most evenings of late.
    I feel you man. This stuff is must watch tv.
    Bring back the OCC