Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Cheers! It's Friday!

Happy Friday to ALL!

OH and it is 5 pm on the West Coast

"The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-

"The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Happy Friday!

Yesterday was International Stout Day.

I missed it. Oops.

I'll make up for it, tonight.

Happy Friday

Basketball Web Sites Listing

“I don’t expect us to be perfect anytime soon,” guard Silas Melson said, “but one thing I do expect is trying to get better every day and playing tougher, harder and more physical than the opponent.”

Tonight’s the night for a big holiday party with the CEO and the Board of Trustees.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kOPHkWcbSho

One more performance review to write and submit to the boss, and then it's a gradual coast to close of business on December 20th, where upon I will start a vacation that lasts until the morning of January 2nd, 2018.

To celebrate this Friday the 15th, I will mix up one fine martini in honor of The Foo. Belvedere, up, three olives, not too dry.

Cheers !

“I don’t expect us to be perfect anytime soon,” guard Silas Melson said, “but one thing I do expect is trying to get better every day and playing tougher, harder and more physical than the opponent.”

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    One more performance review to write and submit to the boss, and then it's a gradual coast to close of business on December 20th, where upon I will start a vacation that lasts until the morning of January 2nd, 2018.

To celebrate this Friday the 15th, I will mix up one fine martini in honor of The Foo. Belvedere, up, three olives, not too dry.

Cheers !
    >clink<

I telework on Fridays. I forgot my computer at work yesterday. I decided to drive in and go get it. Doh! My car is getting the airbag replaced at Honda dealer this morning. I tried to get to Seattle and back before my wife had to go to work. I got to SeaTac and turned around. I wasn't going to make it. I called my boss. He says we have meetings that I did not know about that he needs me to lead. Doh! I decided to take my wife to work (which means I'm picking her up too) and then head to Seattle. I get to the office at 9 (only 3 hours late for work). I don't have my card that I need to sign into my computer. Doh! Boss really thinks highly of me at this point. I crash in his office and lead the meetings with his laptop over the phone. I left at lunch. Yep, I took a lunch 2 hours after starting work. I'm finally back home, found my ID card, and I'm back to crushing it at work.

TGIF! TGI3DW!
    Bring back the OCC

Less than three hours until I'm mixing a fine end-of-week cocktail.

Cheers !

Cheers ! It's Monday. . .

Default The morning after a loss to the Gaels...