Thread: Cheers! It's Friday!

Hybrid View

Default Cheers! It's Friday!

Almost the end of a long, long week.

Happy Friday!
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

My daughter actually did this on accident once. Now its her favorite thing to do. All you have to do is put it in reverse floor it then put it into drive and it will do a wheelie.
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

That is awesome! I don't think I could have done it in my power wheels though due to the back bumper. Here's my son 2 years ago (taken while the Zags were beating the snot out of WVU) in what used to be my sweet ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    That is awesome! I don't think I could have done it in my power wheels though due to the back bumper. Here's my son 2 years ago (taken while the Zags were beating the snot out of WVU) in what used to be my sweet ride.

That is cool.
    Bring back the OCC

It has a rumble seat (I guess it was meant for dolls) that I'd stick our Yorkie in and drive off lol. Pretty sure it's what started my love for classic cars.

It has a rumble seat (I guess it was meant for dolls) that I'd stick our Yorkie in and drive off lol. Pretty sure it's what started my love for classic cars.
    Do you have a classic car, just curious?
    Bring back the OCC

That is one sweet power wheel.
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.