Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kitzbuel
    • Feb 2007

I will have to do some considering for this afternoon. The weather has warmed significantly. I am leaning towards lagers this evening. Maybe a gin and tonic in the mix.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
      Administrator
      • Apr 2009

I just concluded a really long and stressful work week. I shall disregard my aversion to IPAs and enjoy a New England IPA. Tomorrow night is trivia night for family members in three time zones.
      “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
        • Feb 2007

Man... tough call for me tonight. But leaning towards our Bock, aka Bock up... 6ft. Great sipping beer and sits at 6.2% ABV.. might have a couple of those then on to my recent go to our American Wheat (aka Don't Call me a Hefe)
        "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• RenoZag
          Super Moderator
          • Feb 2007

Cheers, Foo

Sent via mobile device
          The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• RenoZag
            Super Moderator
            • Feb 2007

Cheers! Be careful out there. . .

Sent via mobile device

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
              Administrator
              • Apr 2009

What are your plans for the weekend?

In a sex fantasy gone wrong, two men with machetes entered the wrong house in New South Wales, Australia, before quickly realising their error...They had been hired to carry out a client's fantasy of being tied up in his underwear and stroked with a broom.

The judge concluded that "the facts of the case are unusual".

The pair, hired for role play involving a broom, mistakenly went to the wrong house with machetes.
              “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                Administrator
                • Apr 2009

I’m doing something that I have never really done. I have taken a full week off from work to do a true stay-cation. I live in an area with a local economy that is heavily dependent on summer tourism. We have gorgeous lakes and coastline with an abundance of good hiking trails. I’m ignoring the work e-mail and spending time on the trails and waterways with my kids, dogs, and the spousal unit. My paddle board has been on the water at least once per day. We’ve hit the swimming holes. We’ve grilled outside. We’ve enjoyed the fire pit on a nightly basis.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• Corky
                  Kennel Club Alum
                  • Mar 2012

It’s so hot here I needed something very cool

Comment

• TheZagPhish
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Few things cooler than Art Blakey and the Jazz Messengers.
                    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                      Administrator
                      • Apr 2009

Yesterday was National IPA Day.

It’s National IPA Day, but do you know what IPA stands for? A recent survey, conducted by from Goose Island Beer Co., revealed that 66 percent of Americans had no idea that IPA stands for India Pale Ale, and almost one-third, 32 percent, aren’t familiar at all with IPAs.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• willandi
                        Zag for Life
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                        They couldn't wait even one day?
                        Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                          Administrator
                          • Apr 2009

I prepared a tasty back porch happy hour for my lovely bride.

The weather is perfect, so we shook up some mojitos and prepared a simple bruschetta using local tomatoes and basil, a little mozzarella, a drizzle of olive oil, and baguette from a local bakery. I love the fresh flavors of late summer.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                            Administrator
                            • Apr 2009

Looking forward to a cold, back porch happy hour with a taste of Willie’s Devil’s Brigade.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
                              Administrator
                              • Apr 2009

Friday evenings have become Fire Pit Fridays for my family during the pandemic. I’m looking forward to a back yard whiskey and a relaxing evening.

-Ken Pomeroy-

Comment

• RenoZag
                                Super Moderator
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
                                Friday evenings have become Fire Pit Fridays for my family during the pandemic. I’m looking forward to a back yard whiskey and a relaxing evening.
                                Fire pits are a great way to unwind. I use a Solo Stove. Nothing like a fire on a starry night.

Comment

Working...
                                X