Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 33

Thread: Meech just got drafted

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,933

    Default Meech just got drafted

    Goodson got drafted at number 197 by Green Bay. Congrats and good luck into the future.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    3,016

    Default OT Demetri Goodson

    Just selected in the sixth round by Green Bay Packers!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, Ca.
    Posts
    8,003

    Default Demetri Goodson has been drafted.

    Demetri Goodson was picked by the Green Bay Packers in the 6th round. Pick #197



    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/drafttracker
    Last edited by ZagaZags; 05-10-2014 at 02:26 PM.
    Let's go Brandon!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    232

    Default

    4.52 40-yard. He showed that speed in the Rose Garden...

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,139

    Default

    I LOVE it! Green Bay and Gonzaga are the ONLY two teams that I follow. This is so awesome. He probably won't see too much of the field this season as they have 4 corners ahead of him, but he might do something on special teams. Good for him!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Pendleton Oregon
    Posts
    1,080

    Default

    I wish him the best of luck. He is a bit small, but his speed and attitude will easily make up that difference. Green Bay is a harsh place for a Southern boy.
    "The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you can never know if they are genuine"---Abraham Lincoln.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    719

    Default very cool and extremely impressive

    Quote Originally Posted by NEC26 View Post
    Just selected in the sixth round by Green Bay Packers!
    very cool and extremely impressive. Man that decision to transfer and play a different sport was a great decision by him. Go earn a roster spot now young man. I will be rooting for you

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    719

    Default

    very cool and extremely impressive. Man that decision to transfer and play a different sport was a great decision by him. Go earn a roster spot now young man. I will be rooting for you

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    719

    Default

    very cool and extremely impressive. Man that decision to transfer and play a different sport was a great decision by him. Go earn a roster spot now young man. I will be rooting for you

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snorkeling the Washougal River
    Posts
    3,018

    Cool

    Very cool and two-thirds.


    :]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Green Bay doesn't make excuses. Zags have tradition. Zags have talent. Best fans in the world. Let's learn from the Pack. Can Mark Few make this Title Town? Or are we always going to hear how he does more with less.

    I'm a Vikings fan so I hope Meech has 14 great games a year
    Think Big. No think Bigger than that!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Demetri Goodson and Tony Canadeo. Kinda cool.
    “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MTZag03 View Post
    I LOVE it! Green Bay and Gonzaga are the ONLY two teams that I follow. This is so awesome. He probably won't see too much of the field this season as they have 4 corners ahead of him, but he might do something on special teams. Good for him!
    Me too! Perfect! Will enjoy watching his progress. Canadeo wore 3 at GB. DG will need a new number!!
    Gonzaga Basketball
    Exhibiting Character Since 1907

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    2,840

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Baseline View Post
    I wish him the best of luck. He is a bit small, but his speed and attitude will easily make up that difference. Green Bay is a harsh place for a Southern boy.
    That isn't true, the fans wholeheartedly supported Johnny Jolly when he had his problems, was one of the first teams to embrace African-Americans, and continues to do the little things to make Green Bay a destinationspot for players who want to win. Meech will be fine. He will end up on the practice squad, get coached up and have a 5-6 year career.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    2,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wiszag View Post
    That isn't true, the fans wholeheartedly supported Johnny Jolly when he had his problems, was one of the first teams to embrace African-Americans, and continues to do the little things to make Green Bay a destinationspot for players who want to win. Meech will be fine. He will end up on the practice squad, get coached up and have a 5-6 year career.
    Thought this was supposed to be more of a commentary on the weather than anything else but maybe not. Either way, this shareholder is excited!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Congratulations, Meech!


    Go Zags!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mead
    Posts
    253

    Default

    Another Packer fan (sorry, the Hawks are number 2 at my house). Great article on Meech at the in the Milwaukee Sentinal. Starts out with his Gonzaga background and talks about how he shifted from basketball to football. And how the basketball background helps him. Hopefully the link works, but it's at JSONLINE in the sports / packers section if it doesn't.

    http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...258785881.html

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    9,037

    Default

    Congrats Meech!!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    4,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewey View Post
    Another Packer fan (sorry, the Hawks are number 2 at my house). Great article on Meech at the in the Milwaukee Sentinal. Starts out with his Gonzaga background and talks about how he shifted from basketball to football. And how the basketball background helps him. Hopefully the link works, but it's at JSONLINE in the sports / packers section if it doesn't.

    http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...258785881.html
    This is an excellent article, thanks for sharing.

    Congrats to Meech on his hard work and dedication really paying off. Hope he tears it up out there.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,905

    Default

    Love Meech. Hope he makes the Packers roster. Will be rooting for him except against the Seahawks.
    "The best players will play. That's the way it will always be." Larry Bird

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,365

    Default

    Congrats to Meech! It's good to see that he didn't just hang his head, but rather took the opportunity and ran with it. Wish him the best of luck

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    15,306

    Default

    Congrats Meech & best of luck.
    But we don't play nobody.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,926

    Default

    You people are way too nice. 24th post and nobody has called for him to be benched yet.
    Krozman
    GU student 1996-2000
    Law Student 2000-2003

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    17,087

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oregonzagnut View Post
    Demetri Goodson and Tony Canadeo. Kinda cool.
    Tall order for Meech. The last Zag to play for Green Bay made the Hall of Fame...
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

    ________________________________



    Foo Time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •