Thread: Oklahoma St Forum

Default Oklahoma St Forum

http://www.orangepower.com/threads/n....184488/page-6
    They seem about as happy to play us as we are them.
    If you want to be happy tomorrow, think good thoughts today--Bud Fisher

Some posters may want to make note of what is identified as a huge mismatch in Few (+) vs Ford (-).
    IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

http://www.orangepower.com/threads/n.../#post-2680075

Also seems like everyone wants BYUs seed.
    “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

I like the way they are saying that we haven't played anyone (which i think a lot would agree with)-- and they are looking ahead to the Arizona matchup/listening to the talking heads saying that we don't have a chance.

I hope the team is thinking the same way--we may have a little surprise in store for them.

Well, we are a big, slow team with little guards...and pagnos is hurt!

However, several people have said they are confident OSU knows how to deal with Dower and Karno because they have dealt with the front courts of Kansas, Baylor, and Texas.

I also don't like the fact that OSU has never beaten Gonzaga and that OSU is 0-7 in West Coast post season tournaments. Some streaks cannot last forever. And they have 2 of them.
    “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    I like the way they are saying that we haven't played anyone (which i think a lot would agree with)-- and they are looking ahead to the Arizona matchup/listening to the talking heads saying that we don't have a chance.

I hope the team is thinking the same way--we may have a little surprise in store for them.

We haven't forgotten our record against you. We hate the draw as much as you all do! I've seen several GU fans comment they'd rather have any other 7-10 seed. OSU fans feel the same way with you all!

Quote Originally Posted by LakeCowboy View Post
    We haven't forgotten our record against you. We hate the draw as much as you all do! I've seen several GU fans comment they'd rather have any other 7-10 seed. OSU fans feel the same way with you all!
    No kidding. Lesser teams got better match ups. Go figure. But, to quote Mark Few (from a different topic) "it is what it is."

My favorite post on that thread:

"Zags still have Pangos....crap"

Made me chuckle. Somebody else called "bank"

This is a toss up game. Whoever has the most points on the scoreboard at the end is going to win it.

ZZ

Quote Originally Posted by zagzilla View Post
    My favorite post on that thread:

"Zags still have Pangos....crap"

Made me chuckle. Somebody else called "bank"

This is a toss up game. Whoever has the most points on the scoreboard at the end is going to win it.

ZZ
    This is a toss up game. Whoever has the most points on the scoreboard at the end is going to win it.....usually the case
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

Quote Originally Posted by Oregonzagnut View Post
    However, several people have said they are confident OSU knows how to deal with Dower and Karno because they have dealt with the front courts of Kansas, Baylor, and Texas.

I also don't like the fact that OSU has never beaten Gonzaga and that OSU is 0-7 in West Coast post season tournaments. Some streaks cannot last forever. And they have 2 of them.
    Sounds like you are on your heels, we need to be on our toes....jab and move, dance like a butterfly, sting like a bee etc. etc.
    It is their time....their team...I just get to watch. - Bartruff1

We win this game, we upset az.
    Love the zags for life

If Marcus Smart didn't get suspended for 3 games they would have been a 5-6 seed. OSU is not your typical 9 seed. Last I saw OSU is a 1.5 favorite.

Was that Rick Rizz posting in this thread?
    If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!