• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zag buddy
    Banned
    • Dec 2007

Oklahoma St Forum

They seem about as happy to play us as we are them.
  • Zag4Hire
    Zag for Life
    • Nov 2007

Some posters may want to make note of what is identified as a huge mismatch in Few (+) vs Ford (-).
    IF YOU WANT A THING DONE WELL, DO IT YOURSELF. -NAPOLEON BONAPARTE

Comment

• Oregonzagnut
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2011

Also seems like everyone wants BYUs seed.
      “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• Zagdawg
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

I like the way they are saying that we haven't played anyone (which i think a lot would agree with)-- and they are looking ahead to the Arizona matchup/listening to the talking heads saying that we don't have a chance.

I hope the team is thinking the same way--we may have a little surprise in store for them.

Comment

• willandi
          Zag for Life
          • Nov 2007

Well, we are a big, slow team with little guards...and pagnos is hurt!
          Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Oregonzagnut
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2011

However, several people have said they are confident OSU knows how to deal with Dower and Karno because they have dealt with the front courts of Kansas, Baylor, and Texas.

I also don't like the fact that OSU has never beaten Gonzaga and that OSU is 0-7 in West Coast post season tournaments. Some streaks cannot last forever. And they have 2 of them.
            “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

Comment

• LakeCowboy
              Redshirt
              • Mar 2014

Originally posted by Zagdawg View Post
              I like the way they are saying that we haven't played anyone (which i think a lot would agree with)-- and they are looking ahead to the Arizona matchup/listening to the talking heads saying that we don't have a chance.

I hope the team is thinking the same way--we may have a little surprise in store for them.

We haven't forgotten our record against you. We hate the draw as much as you all do! I've seen several GU fans comment they'd rather have any other 7-10 seed. OSU fans feel the same way with you all!

Comment

• wnczagfan
                Kennel Club Alum
                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by LakeCowboy View Post
                We haven't forgotten our record against you. We hate the draw as much as you all do! I've seen several GU fans comment they'd rather have any other 7-10 seed. OSU fans feel the same way with you all!
                No kidding. Lesser teams got better match ups. Go figure. But, to quote Mark Few (from a different topic) "it is what it is."

Comment

• zagzilla
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

My favorite post on that thread:

"Zags still have Pangos....crap"

Made me chuckle. Somebody else called "bank"

This is a toss up game. Whoever has the most points on the scoreboard at the end is going to win it.

ZZ

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                    • Mar 2008

Originally posted by zagzilla View Post
                    My favorite post on that thread:

"Zags still have Pangos....crap"

Made me chuckle. Somebody else called "bank"

This is a toss up game. Whoever has the most points on the scoreboard at the end is going to win it.

ZZ
                    This is a toss up game. Whoever has the most points on the scoreboard at the end is going to win it.....usually the case
                    The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Oregonzagnut View Post
                      However, several people have said they are confident OSU knows how to deal with Dower and Karno because they have dealt with the front courts of Kansas, Baylor, and Texas.

I also don't like the fact that OSU has never beaten Gonzaga and that OSU is 0-7 in West Coast post season tournaments. Some streaks cannot last forever. And they have 2 of them.
                      Sounds like you are on your heels, we need to be on our toes....jab and move, dance like a butterfly, sting like a bee etc. etc.
                      Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• Zags11
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2008

We win this game, we upset az.

Comment

• ZagaZags
                          Banned
                          • May 2010

If Marcus Smart didn't get suspended for 3 games they would have been a 5-6 seed. OSU is not your typical 9 seed. Last I saw OSU is a 1.5 favorite.

Comment

• UberZagFan
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Was that Rick Rizz posting in this thread?
                            If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

Working...
                            X