Thread: Gonzaga vs St Marys

Default Gonzaga vs St Marys

http://statsheet.com/mcb/teams/compa...t2=saint-marys

Yesterday we won. SMC is different. Let's win this without the theatrics. Play defense and rebound. TO's are too huge. We must stop that.

source: statsheet.com

Just curious. If the Zags played an announced scrimmaged, with thmselves, would their RPI go up?
    It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Just curious. If the Zags played an announced scrimmaged, with thmselves, would their RPI go up?
    Depends who wins

Looking at the "Four Factors to Winning", it seems like St Marys would have an advantage. Not sure I understand why those numbers differ from the raw stats. Like FT%. Both GU and St marys are 71%. But turnovers seem to have cost us dearly in a couple of our losses and St Marys is going to have to play rough and disrupt us like most other teams do.

We have to take care of the ball. Both GU and St Marys average 11 TOs per game, but we had 10 in the first half against SCU. We cannot afford to be sloppy AND have poor defense at the same time.
    “People can talk. People can speculate. These guys are hungry and they're ready to go." Mark Few

On side note....go get top brand massage chair if you can. I got it today and its heaven.

http://www.morfurniture.com/shiatsu-...age-chair.html

Mine was the most $ wise but all were nice, and does wonders already on my back.
    Love the zags for life