Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Thew.tv question

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Elk Grove/Sacramento CA
    Posts
    400

    Default Thew.tv question

    Is there a charge to watch these games?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    33

    Default

    No costs, easy access, the site is run by campus insiders. In addition to WCC games you can watch streams of Mt West games and some others.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Does it work on apple? Can get site, but not game(USF/Pep??

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    340

    Default

    Problem solved

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    144

    Default

    but it wont work if your live in Spokane....mabea it will when they play an away game

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lacrosse, Washington
    Posts
    8,172

    Default

    wont let me watch it in LA either...
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

    Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Philadelphia Suburb
    Posts
    2,872

    Default

    i can watch the LMU SCU game in philly

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lacrosse, Washington
    Posts
    8,172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZagMan in Philly View Post
    i can watch the LMU SCU game in philly
    lucky you you philly dog you.......jealous as it looks to be good game on gamecast
    Basketball...The Toy Department of Life

    Don't mess wth happy...Coach Few

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Momís Basement
    Posts
    8,182

    Default

    I am trying to watch on an iPad. It gives me an error message - unable to determine your location. Anybody know how to fix that?

  10. #10

    Default

    Do you have location awareness on?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Momís Basement
    Posts
    8,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumblingbulldog View Post
    Do you have location awareness on?
    Yes

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    I am trying to watch on an iPad. It gives me an error message - unable to determine your location. Anybody know how to fix that?
    Try this and see it if works: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings and then re-connecting. Try restarting it if that doesnt work right away

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Momís Basement
    Posts
    8,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumblingbulldog View Post
    Try this and see it if works: Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings and then re-connecting. Try restarting it if that doesnt work right away
    I appreciate it. Thanks.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    I am trying to watch on an iPad. It gives me an error message - unable to determine your location. Anybody know how to fix that?
    Did your ever get it working?

    What I had to do was go to Privacy>Location Services. Turn location services to "on". Then I scrolled down under location services to where it says Safari, and then turned that "on" as well. Then I reloaded thew.tv in my browser and clicked on play a couple of times. It took several seconds but then it started to play. This worked for both my iPad 2 and my Dad's new generation iPad. The game is also archived on thew.tv as of this morning. If you scroll down on the thew.tv home page, you will see Gonzaga, and then a video that is like 125 minutes or so. That is the game.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Momís Basement
    Posts
    8,182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wnczagfan View Post
    Did your ever get it working?

    What I had to do was go to Privacy>Location Services. Turn location services to "on". Then I scrolled down under location services to where it says Safari, and then turned that "on" as well. Then I reloaded thew.tv in my browser and clicked on play a couple of times. It took several seconds but then it started to play. This worked for both my iPad 2 and my Dad's new generation iPad. The game is also archived on thew.tv as of this morning. If you scroll down on the thew.tv home page, you will see Gonzaga, and then a video that is like 125 minutes or so. That is the game.
    That did it. Thanks.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Snorkeling the Washougal River
    Posts
    3,016

    Default Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by wnczagfan View Post
    Did your ever get it working?

    What I had to do was go to Privacy>Location Services. Turn location services to "on". Then I scrolled down under location services to where it says Safari, and then turned that "on" as well. Then I reloaded thew.tv in my browser and clicked on play a couple of times. It took several seconds but then it started to play. This worked for both my iPad 2 and my Dad's new generation iPad. The game is also archived on thew.tv as of this morning. If you scroll down on the thew.tv home page, you will see Gonzaga, and then a video that is like 125 minutes or so. That is the game.
    Thanks! Was having fits trying to get the broadcast on my iPad Mini.


    :]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    8,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spike94 View Post
    Is there a charge to watch these games?
    Yup. A big one. PM me and I'll tell you where to send the payment.
    What are you doing, Adam? Do you even know how many people go blind from pizza shrapnel?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •