• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 75Zag
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2007

Wow - KO Boston

KO had 14 points, 8 boards and 2 assists while playing 29:25 minutes for Boston tonight. He was 2 for 2 at the line. He took and missed 3 3point shots, which is the only weakness in his game. Better stats than Sullinger. Too early to offer any guarantees, but I think KO is going places.

Go Bulldogs!
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
  • katman50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

A fun game to watch. And yes, KO had a good game. The Celtic's first win of the regular season! Yes! (Edited to add: I cant stand watching the NBA, but I watch the Celtics games when Kelly is in!)

Comment

• Marcus
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2013

Kelly had a good game. His jumper is off right now, looks like he's thinking to much when he's shooting. Just wait until they start falling for him, he will look even more impressive. He is starting to figure out the NBA game and what he has to do to be successful. Not fouling as much, better and better on the boards and defense. Sometimes his teammates drive me nuts though, they just look him off in the post even if he has great position. That's one of the reasons NBA is hard to watch sometimes, too much selfishness.

I agree 75Zag, the best is yet to come for Kelly. He's only 5 games in but he's on the right track.

Comment

• OZZY
        Zag for Life
        • Aug 2009

Have been following the games closely, by the internet and reading Real GM Celtics boards to get a sense of how KO is doing.

I think that he is adjusting to life in the NBA quite well, although the back to back games playing 20 + minutes may take a bit longer to get used to. his last game before this when he kept missing short was, I think, a sign of fatigue.

He is always going to be challenged on pure athleticism, but his talent, BBIQ and hustle will shine through in the end. I see him as a stretch four, although Stevens is using him at positions 3-5.

Just wait till he starts hitting those threes! he could end up with multiple 20 point games this season.

Comment

• DZ
          Zag for Life
          • Sep 2007

That a nice post ozzy.

I hope he can start hitting from the outside. Kelly needs people going for his ball fakes in order to take that huge first step that gets him more options.
          Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
          Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
          X