Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: What are you watching?

Inclement weather schedule ...... so I am going to watch the WSU/BYU Football game at about 1230 ..... the Cougs are a 4 point favorite....

Just got Hulu recently. I've wanted to try "Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23" for a while, finally got to see it. A little up and down, there are some dud episodes, but overall quite funny. Wide eyed, sweet as pie, idealistic as can be Midwesterner transplant June (Dreama Walker) moves to NYC. Life immediately takes a southward turn for her there. She soon finds herself roommates w/ Chloe (Krysten Ritter), a gleefully horrible person and the B from the title. James Van Der Beek plays a fictitious version of himself who is completely neurotic and self absorbed. Enjoyed it quite a bit. Too bad it was only 2 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    Just got Hulu recently. I've wanted to try "Don't Trust the B in Apartment 23" for a while, finally got to see it. A little up and down, there are some dud episodes, but overall quite funny. Wide eyed, sweet as pie, idealistic as can be Midwesterner transplant June (Dreama Walker) moves to NYC. Life immediately takes a southward turn for her there. She soon finds herself roommates w/ Chloe (Krysten Ritter), a gleefully horrible person and the B from the title. James Van Der Beek plays a fictitious version of himself who is completely neurotic and self absorbed. Enjoyed it quite a bit. Too bad it was only 2 seasons.
    Not sure how offbeat and crude your humor is... but Mike Tyson Mysteries can be both disturbing and funny at the same time. Norm MacDonald as Pigeon is casting genius
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Not sure how offbeat and crude your humor is... but Mike Tyson Mysteries can be both disturbing and funny at the same time. Norm MacDonald as Pigeon is casting genius
    Not familiar with that, I can give it a try.

I am trying to watch 'Yellowstone". My wife wants to watch it so I am trying to get into it with her. Tough for me to get into so far, but I have only watched the first episode. It reminds me too much of 'Dallas' but with more sex and cussing.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    I am trying to watch 'Yellowstone". My wife wants to watch it so I am trying to get into it with her. Tough for me to get into so far, but I have only watched the first episode. It reminds me too much of 'Dallas' but with more sex and cussing.
    LOTTSSSSS of cussing. The sex stuff slows down a bit, but not the cussing. My wife has somewhat lost interest in it because of that (she gets very annoyed with the overused 'f' word in shows).

I will say, give it more than 2-3 episodes though. It's actually a pretty awesome show. One of my current favs. The scenery/backdrop alone is mind-blowing.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

If you want a show w/ an odd overuse of the F word, I'll nominate "The Great." I'm only 2 episodes in. There are some elements I'm enjoying, but I'm not sure I'm going to stick w/ it for a full season.

Marquette vs. West Virginia

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    If you want a show w/ an odd overuse of the F word, I'll nominate "The Great." I'm only 2 episodes in. There are some elements I'm enjoying, but I'm not sure I'm going to stick w/ it for a full season.
    I can't get into "The Great." I've tried and I feel like it should be my type of show, had a lot of friends with similar taste in shows recommend it to me too. The costumes and set design are beautiful, but I just can't get into it.

Hallmark Channel. The game isn’t on Dish. Can’t wait for GU to play some ESPN worthy teams.
    ...and there definitely is no such thing as Prince Charming.