Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: What are you watching?

Quote Originally Posted by bartruff1 View Post
    I am ashamed and disgusted by the spectators at the Ryder Cup.....talk about " The Ugly American "........I hope the Europeans beat the krap out of them....
    More like Euros got their backsides handed to them. But cheering bad shots is no bueno in my books.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Been watching The Sinner with Bill Pullman (on Netflix). Damn good show... albeit... some characters WILL make you uncomfortable... including Bill Pullman's character. But well written, very very well acted, and with enough twists and turns each season to keep you on your toes.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    More like Euros got their backsides handed to them. But cheering bad shots is no bueno in my books.
    It may have been the best American team ever..... with players with a average of 9 in the world rankings.....and the Euros with a average of around 30 .......

I come from a different culture with different values....I can remember when Nicklaus conceded a 3-4 ' putt to Tony Jacklin ....a notoriously shaky putter.....Golf used to be a gentleman's game when sportsmanship was respected....

Default Slaughter by the water 19-9.

Citizen Hearst on PBS’ American Experience.

Sent via mobile device

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas