X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • seacatfan
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2014

Xfinity has a sneak peak of HBO going on this weekend. I scrolled thru hundreds of titles, none of the movies jumped out at me. But I'm trying some of their series. Blasted thru Mare of Easttown, really good. Tried a couple episodes of The Nevers, that's a maybe. They only had the pilot available but Doom Patrol looks interesting.

Comment

• bartruff1
      Zag for Life
      • Jan 2010

I am ashamed and disgusted by the spectators at the Ryder Cup.....talk about " The Ugly American "........I hope the Europeans beat the krap out of them....

Comment

• RenoZag
        Super Moderator
        • Feb 2007

Watching the Ryder Cup matches. . .Xander gags on a three footer on the first hole.
        The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
          I am ashamed and disgusted by the spectators at the Ryder Cup.....talk about " The Ugly American "........I hope the Europeans beat the krap out of them....
          More like Euros got their backsides handed to them. But cheering bad shots is no bueno in my books.
          "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
            • Feb 2007

Been watching The Sinner with Bill Pullman (on Netflix). Damn good show... albeit... some characters WILL make you uncomfortable... including Bill Pullman's character. But well written, very very well acted, and with enough twists and turns each season to keep you on your toes.
            "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• bartruff1
              Zag for Life
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
              More like Euros got their backsides handed to them. But cheering bad shots is no bueno in my books.
              It may have been the best American team ever..... with players with a average of 9 in the world rankings.....and the Euros with a average of around 30 .......

I come from a different culture with different values....I can remember when Nicklaus conceded a 3-4 ' putt to Tony Jacklin ....a notoriously shaky putter.....Golf used to be a gentleman's game when sportsmanship was respected....

Comment

• Zagceo
                Zag for Life
                • Nov 2013

Slaughter by the water 19-9.

Comment

• RenoZag
                  Super Moderator
                  • Feb 2007

Citizen Hearst on PBS’ American Experience.

Sent via mobile device

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Jazzgirl_127
                    Zag for Life
                    • Mar 2007

Wild Crime on Hulu. I remember catching this story a few years ago on Dateline or 48 hours but this series is has been really interesting so far.

Comment

• RenoZag
                      Super Moderator
                      • Feb 2007

Many Saints of Newark. B+

Sent via mobile device

Comment

• Jazzgirl_127
                        Zag for Life
                        • Mar 2007

Old Twilight Zone episodes. I never watched many of them, I think my only exposure to them was the ones parodied on The Simpsons, I did get to see reruns of Night Gallery which I enjoyed. I thought it would be fun to watch and not too scary for the boys. So far we've watched "To Serve Man," "Terror at 20000 Feet," and "Little Girl Lost."

Comment

• willandi
                          Zag for Life
                          • Nov 2007

Escape from LA with Kurt Russel.
                          Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• RenoZag
                            Super Moderator
                            • Feb 2007

Cardinals vs. Dodgers

Sent via mobile device

Comment

• willandi
                              Zag for Life
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                              Cardinals vs. Dodgers

Sent via mobile device
                              Yep! the Cardinals are my NL team and the team I have followed the longest, since 1954-55 when I got to see Stan the Man Musial play. He became my favorite player.
                              Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• sittingon50
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

Sorry will. My guys (& former Mariner Chris Taylor) got ya. Whale of a game.
                                But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Working...
                                X