• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RenoZag
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Ozark, Season 3, Netflix.
    The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• seacatfan
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2014

A silver lining to all that has been going on in the world, many musicians are streaming mini concerts from their homes. I'm currently watching/listening to Eilen Jewell, a great country/folk/blues singer from Boise, ID. This time I wasn't caught off guard w/ the reverse image from the phone. She happens to be married to her drummer so they've got half the band under one roof.

Comment

• Jazzgirl_127
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by seacatfan View Post
        If you have a library card you can probably sign up for Hoopla. Free streaming, movies, tv shows and music. They have a ton of content. Some really obscure stuff, some more well known, some new, some old, something for everybody. Just watched a really nice movie, don't know if it ever hit theaters, if it did it was a really short run. "The Feast of Seven Fishes." Blue collar Italian family, small rural town, I think in Pennsylvania. They have a long tradition of gathering together on Christmas Eve and having a big feast with a bunch of seafood they've spent all day preparing together. Multiple generations. The story centers around a kid in his early 20s and a new blossoming romance that hits some snags. Some recognizable faces in it. Really heart felt and well done.
        We finally downloaded Hoopla a few days ago, we're watching "Modern Times," the boys are really enjoying it, they've been laughing like crazy.

Comment

• kitzbuel
          • Feb 2007

Rewatching The Last Kingdom series. Season 4 is supposed to be coming out mid month, so I’m going through the first three seasons again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
          - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

• former1dog
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
            Ozark, Season 3, Netflix.
            Finished it the other night. I enjoyed it, although even I noticed how violent the season was and that kind of stuff usually doesn’t bother me.

The Ruth character pretty much steals every scene she is in. I admire the actress playing Darlene also, because she “infects” every scene with pure creepiness.

Comment

• former1dog
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

I’m looking forward to Sunday’s and Monday’s for new episodes of Westworld and Better Cal Saul.

Comment

• MickMick
                Zag for Life
                • Apr 2007

Watch the Movie Documentary about Ayrton Senna, Formula One driver.

A very moving movie covering the span of his career and his horrific, predictable death, with a real life plot that rivals the best of provocative fiction. (Senna's rivalry with F1 driver, Alain Prost is an amazing story in itself). He was Brazil's Adam Morrison. In other words, a rock star that filled venues.

You will not be disappointed.

I think it is on Netflix, but possibly Amazon as I can't recall, but start with Netflix.
                I miss Mike Hart

Comment

• Akzag
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

ROOT " Classic College Basketball", North Dakota @ Gonzaga, winter break 2017. The guide said GU @ USD 2017. Beggars can't be choosers ( I watched UNC @ GU last night ).
                  Still, if this game didn't have the eventual Geno connection, I would have deleted it.
                  So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• Akzag
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Akzag View Post
                    ROOT " Classic College Basketball", North Dakota @ Gonzaga, winter break 2017. The guide said GU @ USD 2017. Beggars can't be choosers ( I watched UNC @ GU last night ).
                    Still, if this game didn't have the eventual Geno connection, I would have deleted it.
                    Jacob Larsen looked promising. Tillie took a nasty fall on his tailbone ( returned shortly after) . JW3 gets a flagrant for an inadvertent elbow to the jaw / throat of his defender. I miss Silas. Jeremy didn't play in the first 30 minutes, but made a difference when he was allowed on the floor. No Heister.

Comment

• Akzag
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Jacob Larsen looked promising. Tillie took a nasty fall on his tailbone ( returned shortly after) . JW3 gets a flagrant for an inadvertent elbow to the jaw / throat of his defender. I miss Silas. Jeremy didn't play in the first 30 minutes, but made a difference when he was allowed on the floor. No Heister.
                      6:30 left, Geno has 12 points.

Comment

• Akzag
                        Zag for Life
                        • Feb 2007

6:30 left, Geno has 12 points.
                        4:11 left ... Zags' down 8. This Rui guy is freakishly athletic, but super raw. The Norvell guy needs to stop shooting. Never mind, he just hit a 3. No conscience. Down 5, under 4. #12 Gonzaga is going down. Tomi Bradley is celebrating her 100th bday at the game.

Comment

• Akzag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

4:11 left ... Zags' down 8. This Rui guy is freakishly athletic, but super raw. The Norvell guy needs to stop shooting. Never mind, he just hit a 3. No conscience. Down 5, under 4. #12 Gonzaga is going down. Tomi Bradley is celebrating her 100th bday at the game.
                          Just saw a redshirting Brandon Clarke, who looks 20 # lighter than he would in 18-19.

Comment

• Akzag
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Just saw a redshirting Brandon Clarke, who looks 20 # lighter than he would in 18-19.
                            Holy U-turns ... Zags' up 4 with 1:10 left. It's over, they woke up. Jeremy Jones can safely sit down.

Comment

• Akzag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Up 3, jw3 at the line to ice it, brick ... Geno hits a 3 with 1.9 left. Overtime.

Geno has 16 of his 20 in the 2nd half.

Comment

• Akzag
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

Norvell 3. And a finger roll. 7-0 to start OT. It's over again
                                And now it's really over as Root fails to fit the entire game into the 2 hour recording window. RuFinKidfing Me ?!?! Delete.

Next time drop the halftime coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X