Zag for Life
    • Feb 2013

Blown away (glass blowers) on Netflix

Comment

• RenoZag
      Super Moderator
      • Feb 2007

"Echo in the Canyon"
      The GUB Resource Library: Links to: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• willandi
        Zag for Life
        • Nov 2007

Top Gun
        Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• RenoZag
          Super Moderator
          • Feb 2007

WGC "Work Day" Championship on Golf Channel

“They go to school. They do their homework. They shake hands. They say please and thank you. But once you throw that ball up, they will rip your heart out and watch you bleed.” -- Jay Bilas

Comment

• Jazzgirl_127
            Zag for Life
            • Mar 2007

I know we're super late to the game, but we've been watching the Marvel movies in order and we're finally up to Avengers End Game. Surprisingly (because I had never heard of the character before the movies came out), we all liked the Antman movies the best because they were hilarious. I'm tired of Ironman.

Comment

• willandi
              Zag for Life
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
              I know we're super late to the game, but we've been watching the Marvel movies in order and we're finally up to Avengers End Game. Surprisingly (because I had never heard of the character before the movies came out), we all liked the Antman movies the best because they were hilarious. I'm tired of Ironman.
              Love the series. I've got them all DVR'd.

I didn't care for the comic books, so was surprised by the movies.
              Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

• Pallet
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
                Agreed on both counts. I want Paul Rudd's friend (Luis?) to do all the exposition dumps for Marvel movies.

Ironman is so annoying. He has these amazing suits, but only lets Rhodes and his wife use them, not black widow or hawkeye? They're normal people who could really use some armor. How come he doesn't use his arc reactor for greater good, like large scale energy generation? He could eliminate every other type of energy generation if that was expanded to grid scale deployment. But no, he only uses it to make shiny suits for himself and some friends.

Comment

• RenoZag
                  Super Moderator
                  • Feb 2007

College basketball tournament games

Sent via mobile device

Comment

• RenoZag
                    Super Moderator
                    • Feb 2007

The Honda Classic, on Golf Channel. . .

Comment

• Akzag
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Game on ... Mount St. Mary's up early on Texas Southern.
                      So many brackets, so little time.

Comment

• RenoZag
                        Super Moderator
                        • Feb 2007

Same, same.

Comment

• RenoZag
                          Super Moderator
                          • Feb 2007

App State vs Norfolk State. . .

Comment

• Akzag
                            Zag for Life
                            • Feb 2007

Saturday v Norfolk State it shall be.

On to watch Sparty

Comment

• RenoZag
                              Super Moderator
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Akzag View Post
                              Saturday v Norfolk State it shall be.

On to watch Sparty
                              Those first three games were fugly. . .but they were fun !

Comment

• Akzag
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by RenoZag View Post
                                Those first three games were fugly. . .but they were fun !
                                I've decided that I am severely spoiled watching a team that plays pretty basketball

Comment

Working...
                                X