Thread: Happy Memorial Day

Default Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to all, and especially to GU alumni and friends who serve or who have served in the military. And my hat is tipped to those who attended GU and then died while on active military service.

Athletics are a fun diversion, but there are many more important things out there, including life and death and honor and valor and country.

Go Bulldogs!
    Do not go gentle into that good night,
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Quote Originally Posted by 75Zag View Post
    Happy Memorial Day to all, and especially to GU alumni and friends who serve or who have served in the military. And my hat is tipped to those who attended GU and then died while on active military service.

Athletics are a fun diversion, but there are many more important things out there, including life and death and honor and valor and country.

Go Bulldogs!
    semper fi, 75

We salute our friends, relatives and neighbors who went and made the sacrifice. We remember them and always will.
    Here, we have a cemetary full of friends and my brother.

Boy .talk about going the distance on behalf of the country.

Abe

Remember your friends and family who have given all for freedom and protection of our country.

Prayers and thanks to both the active duty/reserves and veterans that post to our board.