Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Saturday NCAA schedule unknown

Default Saturday NCAA schedule unknown

Saturday's NCAA Salt Lake schedule is listed as TBA by the NCAA and CBS.

If the Zags are playing and the time becomes known, it will be posted here and the thread title will change.

Thus, it's not necessary to start multiple new threads asking about game times for Saturday.

http://web1.ncaa.org/NCAATV/exec/query

Quote Originally Posted by GoZags View Post
    Saturday's NCAA Salt Lake schedule is listed as TBA by the NCAA and CBS.

If the Zags are playing and the time becomes known, it will be posted here and the thread title will change.

Thus, it's not necessary to start multiple new threads asking about game times for Saturday.

http://web1.ncaa.org/NCAATV/exec/query
    It's not necessary, but I promise it will happen.
    "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Default does not make sense

The times I have tickets to the NCAA in Portland and Seattle, I am sure that on the Saturday tickets, they had times listed- of course no teams but they had times for the session and on Saturday there is only one session- two games. So I have to think they know the times of the two games, just do not know which one GU will be in.

This year the Salt Lake tickets just say 'Game Time TBD', although you're right, I'm sure somebody somewhere has a pretty good idea of the times. I'm guessing they keep it under wraps for as long as possible in case CBS/Turner decides to change something up at the last minute.

Last edited by KStyles; 03-20-2013 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OregonZag5 View Post
    The times I have tickets to the NCAA in Portland and Seattle, I am sure that on the Saturday tickets, they had times listed- of course no teams but they had times for the session and on Saturday there is only one session- two games. So I have to think they know the times of the two games, just do not know which one GU will be in.
    Exactly.
    "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."