Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America's Team

Who is this Booker guy and why haven't I read anything he wrote before? That was amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Few
    We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

Default Cad, I sent your thread

To the author of this piece yesterday.

He said he was thrilled at the reception & overwhelmed by the compliments from so many posters on this board. He added he was familiar with the GUB and noted it can be a tough crowd to please at times.

So as happy as we are with a fine piece of writing and a great read, you all should know the writer is really happy about your excellent reception, too.

Thanks.
    Last edited by gamagin; 03-07-2013 at 02:54 PM.
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Default +1

Quote Originally Posted by Stache View Post
    Jerry still yells like he's in the little gym and assumes the refs are still hearing him!
    lol
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”

Quote Originally Posted by gamagin View Post
    So as happy as we are with a fine piece of writing and a great read, you all should know the writer is grateful for your great reception, too.

Thanks.
    How do you know him gamagin? I was sincere in my post above...I love the style and want more.

:beer:

Default Rennis: I met him

Quote Originally Posted by rennis View Post
    How do you know him gamagin? I was sincere in my post above...I love the style and want more. :beer:
    once. He called me out of the blue. He's been in the craft about five years. I had not read his stuff before but will look for his signer in the future.

Here's a link to the Inlander, per your request. It is a free weekly magazine with 100,000 plus circulation. Hits the stands every Thursday in EWash, northern Idaho and W Montana, as I understand it.

You can also get a mail subscription cheap. In any event, the Zag story and the Inlander info is right here for all to peruse.

I noticed ZagNative has already posted a comment after the article. Good job, ZN, as always. Those of you so inclined can also leave a message if you like.

http://www.inlander.com/spokane/index.php
    Go TEAM Zags !

Thanks J