Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Son's Make a Wish

Quote Originally Posted by titopoet View Post
    I want to thank all of here. My son got to go on his make a wish cruise with the Dreamworks characters. He got to drive a boat that is four time larger than the Titanic. The only bumper was that we did not get to see the San Diego game. Below is the video of him playing on Ship's pool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOlvNIelWoQ

Moderator please move if you have to. I am jus so grateful for all the support through my son's medical condition. GU has the best fans and the best board.
    God Bless you and your family.

Royal Caribbean is great with Make a Wish... They did a Walk on our cruise and raised 10K for MaW. Still have the TShirt. Too bad they couldn't pipe in the USD game in for Tito.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Thanks for sharing.

God Bless Tito and your entire family --
    As stated by others, we are all family -- the Zag Family.

Go Zags -- Go Tito -- Beat SMC!!
    “The true measure of a Jesuit education,” said former Superior General Peter-Hans Kolvenbach, “is not what our students do, but who they become.”

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    God Bless you and your family.

Royal Caribbean is great with Make a Wish... They did a Walk on our cruise and raised 10K for MaW. Still have the TShirt. Too bad they couldn't pipe in the USD game in for Tito.
    I do have to share. They did have ESPN, and I watched endless previews of the superbowl because the ticker at the bottom of the screen updated the score. Felt like a loser watching for the every five minute updates.
    ----
    Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.

Ah Tito! I loved the video!! Knowing little Tito and yourself brightens my day! He is just the cutest thing ever!! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the cruise! Little Tito is so lucky to have FANTASTIC parents.

Nothing is better than a kid getting to be a kid. The pure fun, wonderment and simplicity. Never doubted lil' Tito would pull through and do what he's doing now.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

thanks for sharing. tito's family extends far past washington. gufans everywhere are pulling for tito.

Default Dear Titopoet :)

I hope this Zag win tonight over SMC brought warmth to both your heart and that precious son of yours! Life can be a difficult journey so be strong. My thoughts and prayers are with you. We have so much more to look forward to this year with the Zags. If you ever need anything...

Have a blessed day.

Warmest Always,
    Valxoxoxoxox

Uber votes that this thread should have been moved to the HOF forums. He's assuming the mod moved it here because no one had nominated it for HOF yet.
    If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Quote Originally Posted by ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta View Post
    I hope this Zag win tonight over SMC brought warmth to both your heart and that precious son of yours! Life can be a difficult journey so be strong. My thoughts and prayers are with you. We have so much more to look forward to this year with the Zags. If you ever need anything...

Have a blessed day.

Warmest Always,
    Valxoxoxoxox
    Thanks. the games was great, and we played with cars during it, because even Tito got bored watching such dominance.
    ----
    Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.