X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bostonzagfan
    Professional Zag Fan
    • Oct 2011

thanks for sharing. tito's family extends far past washington. gufans everywhere are pulling for tito.

Comment

• ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta
      Professional Zag Fan
      • Aug 2012

Dear Titopoet

I hope this Zag win tonight over SMC brought warmth to both your heart and that precious son of yours! Life can be a difficult journey so be strong. My thoughts and prayers are with you. We have so much more to look forward to this year with the Zags. If you ever need anything...

Have a blessed day.

Warmest Always,
      Valxoxoxoxox

Comment

• UberZagFan
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Uber votes that this thread should have been moved to the HOF forums. He's assuming the mod moved it here because no one had nominated it for HOF yet.
        If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Comment

• titopoet
          Zag for Life
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by ValencyLovesZagsInAtlanta View Post
          I hope this Zag win tonight over SMC brought warmth to both your heart and that precious son of yours! Life can be a difficult journey so be strong. My thoughts and prayers are with you. We have so much more to look forward to this year with the Zags. If you ever need anything...

Have a blessed day.

Warmest Always,
          Valxoxoxoxox
          Thanks. the games was great, and we played with cars during it, because even Tito got bored watching such dominance.
          ----
          Why not try Love Poems. They work to prime the pump.

Comment

Working...
          X