• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sittingon50
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

WSU Tickets

Does anyone know if they've announced ticket sales for this game in Pullman? Specifically, can you purchase tickets for this game only, or is it a part of a multiple game package?
    But we don't play nobody.

Package

Looks like tickets are for EWU, Idaho, Portland, GU for $60.

ZaGranny

Comment

• UKWildcatsFan
      Kennel Club Alum
      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by sittingon50 View Post
      Does anyone know if they've announced ticket sales for this game in Pullman? Specifically, can you purchase tickets for this game only, or is it a part of a multiple game package?
      You can indeed purchase tickets for this game only or buy as part of the "Northwest Package".

Comment

Originally posted by UKWildcatsFan View Post
        You can indeed purchase tickets for this game only or buy as part of the "Northwest Package".
        I clicked on the single game tickets link, and it only game up with the NW pack--maybe call the ticket office to see for sure.

1-800-Go-Gougs
        ZaGranny

Comment

• UKWildcatsFan
          Kennel Club Alum
          • Jan 2012

When you click on the Gonzaga game it brings up a thing advertising the "NW Pack" you just have to hit "No, thank you" and you're golden.

Comment

Originally posted by UKWildcatsFan View Post
            When you click on the Gonzaga game it brings up a thing advertising the "NW Pack" you just have to hit "No, thank you" and you're golden.
            yes, that works. $20-35 dollars for adults, $15 for kids and seniors (over 60)

ZaGranny

Comment

• ConnZag3
              Kennel Club Material
              • Aug 2012

Ordered my tickets for this game last weekend, there were plenty of good seats still available.

First visit to Spokane and going to both the WSU game in Pullman and the Illinois game at the Kennel! Also ordered tickets to the Butler game in Indianapolis today! Can't wait for the regular season to start.

Comment

• UKWildcatsFan
                Kennel Club Alum
                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by ConnZag3 View Post
                Ordered my tickets for this game last weekend, there were plenty of good seats still available.

First visit to Spokane and going to both the WSU game in Pullman and the Illinois game at the Kennel! Also ordered tickets to the Butler game in Indianapolis today! Can't wait for the regular season to start.
                How did you get tickets to a game in the Kennel?

Comment

• UKWildcatsFan
                  Kennel Club Alum
                  • Jan 2012

I just got my tickets for the WSU game!

Comment

Working...
                  X