Thread: WSU Tickets

Default WSU Tickets

Does anyone know if they've announced ticket sales for this game in Pullman? Specifically, can you purchase tickets for this game only, or is it a part of a multiple game package?
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

ID ZAGFAN Guest

Default Package

Looks like tickets are for EWU, Idaho, Portland, GU for $60.

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncomme...ller=&appCode=

ZaGranny

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Does anyone know if they've announced ticket sales for this game in Pullman? Specifically, can you purchase tickets for this game only, or is it a part of a multiple game package?
    You can indeed purchase tickets for this game only or buy as part of the "Northwest Package".

ID ZAGFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcatsFan View Post
    You can indeed purchase tickets for this game only or buy as part of the "Northwest Package".
    I clicked on the single game tickets link, and it only game up with the NW pack--maybe call the ticket office to see for sure.

1-800-Go-Gougs
    ZaGranny

When you click on the Gonzaga game it brings up a thing advertising the "NW Pack" you just have to hit "No, thank you" and you're golden.

ID ZAGFAN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UKWildcatsFan View Post
    When you click on the Gonzaga game it brings up a thing advertising the "NW Pack" you just have to hit "No, thank you" and you're golden.
    yes, that works. $20-35 dollars for adults, $15 for kids and seniors (over 60)

ZaGranny

Ordered my tickets for this game last weekend, there were plenty of good seats still available.

First visit to Spokane and going to both the WSU game in Pullman and the Illinois game at the Kennel! Also ordered tickets to the Butler game in Indianapolis today! Can't wait for the regular season to start.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnZag3 View Post
    Ordered my tickets for this game last weekend, there were plenty of good seats still available.

First visit to Spokane and going to both the WSU game in Pullman and the Illinois game at the Kennel! Also ordered tickets to the Butler game in Indianapolis today! Can't wait for the regular season to start.
    How did you get tickets to a game in the Kennel?

I just got my tickets for the WSU game!