Thread: Zach Gourde sighting in Spokane

Default Zach Gourde sighting in Spokane

South Hill Walgreen's 7-18-12 at 8:00 pm. I did not know he still had any connections here. I had not heard his name mentioned in recent years as an off-season visitor here.

According to Linked in, he started a position with a Spokane company in June. VP Market Development at Environmental West Exploration. Seems like they all return. I think that says a lot about the experience they had at Gonzaga.

Great news. Good Luck, Zach.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Default You are right, and it is a good trend

Quote Originally Posted by Zaglaw View Post
    According to Linked in, he started a position with a Spokane company in June. VP Market Development at Environmental West Exploration. Seems like they all return. I think that says a lot about the experience they had at Gonzaga.
    Many ex Zags are choosing to live, or at least keep a house (like Ronny & JH) in Spokane, long after their playing days at GU are over.

It's wonderful to spot these folks around town, too. Still representing and apparently happy with their lives.
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Zach was one of my favorites and a solid contributor in the raising of Gonzagas profile. Good to hear he is in the area, would love to start seeing his name mentioned in some of the pick up games. Thanks for the update.