Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV V. Air Force question

Default TV V. Air Force question

The official team site shows this as a Root televised game at 6 PM. My cable guide shows it being televised (delayed?) at 10 PM in the south Puget Sound area. Anyone know what gives? Is it tape delayed everywhere or just here?

Mine shows the same thing down here in the Tri-Cities. They evidently think I'd rather watch the Butler-Stanford game at 6:00.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Same here in SoCal. Soooo...Kiddwell won't be checking the Internet till after watching the delayed broadcast. Artificially the same as watching "live."

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

I'm showing the same thing, but I get it on the Sport Alternate Channel 446 at 6:00 on Dish Network. The reg Root Sports is showing it at 10:00.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevtelen View Post
    I'm showing the same thing, but I get it on the Sport Alternate Channel 446 at 6:00 on Dish Network. The reg Root Sports is showing it at 10:00.
    Thanks! I checked the 'normal' Alternate channel they show these on but it wasn't on there and I didn't think to check all of them.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by Nevtelen View Post
    Was just gonna post the same thing. Those of us who have Dish are getting it live. I always check the alternate channels now.

Frontier Fios in the Seattle area shows it on the regular ROOT channel at 6, but shows the same Standford/Butler thing on the HD channel...

I guess ROOT HD never feels like much of an upgrade anyways. My wife is always telling me to turn it to the HD channel and doesnt believe me when I say we are watching HD.

I'm seeing no alternat channels on DirecTv...anybody seeing a live feed via Dtv?
    You're Scotch man! Time to get pissed.
    http://twitter.com/smmclean/zags

If you're a Direct TV viewer, I would just tune into 688 at game time. Every game last year that wasn't shown live on 687 was shown live on 688.

Seattle area Comcast is also programing Butler-Stanford at 6:00 pm. GU-Air Force at 10:00 pm.

So,.... you might ask, "What about the 2 hours in between those two games?"

Well,... in all the wisdom of Root,...... that would be Kansas vs USC.

Default On Kong in Seattle area

Checked the seattle times TV schedule and it has the game on Kong TV. I think it is channel 6 at 6 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fedwayzag View Post
    Checked the seattle times TV schedule and it has the game on Kong TV. I think it is channel 6 at 6 PM.
    fedwayzag, comes to the rescue with the answer for Zags fans...Thank you!

Seattle Times Link

Quote Originally Posted by fedwayzag View Post
    Yes, fedway, it is Channel 6 for KONG. But the Comcast online guide shows The Nate Burkus Show both Wednesday and Thursday evening at 6:00 pm. I'm not saying you're wrong. Just saying that there is different information out there.

One must be carefull as to how they set there recorder. Record KONG at 6,..... or Root at 10:00,....... or both just to make sure.

I wish I knew the facts to share with all, but I don't.

The Zags-AFA game is on tape delay. I'll watch the Las Vegas Bowl. I want Kellen Moore and Brock Osweiler to play great, and Denny to go out with another L.

I am on COMCAST in the Seattle area. I went looking for the game and found it at 6 on chanel 115 US. Good luck to all of us finding it.

Default Is someone streaming this game?

I'm assuming FlyZag or Zag Man in Philly will be streaming the Zags/Air Force game for those of us fans not in the northwest. Am I right?

Thanks....Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by mtzaga View Post
    The Zags-AFA game is on tape delay. I'll watch the Las Vegas Bowl. I want Kellen Moore and Brock Osweiler to play great, and Denny to go out with another L.
    Battle of the Montanans...Brock Osweiler & Matt Miller.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/2011/1...link=email_msg

Quote Originally Posted by Zag Man View Post
    I'm assuming FlyZag or Zag Man in Philly will be streaming the Zags/Air Force game for those of us fans not in the northwest. Am I right?

Thanks....Merry Christmas!
    I will stream the live KHQ broadcast.

justin.tv/rideopen

Quote Originally Posted by FlyZag View Post

justin.tv/rideopen
    LIVE would be great...Thanks!

For those of us in the Portland area with Frontier FiOS Digital cable:

ROOT on ch. 76 is tape-delay at 10PM.

But...I checked the listings and I found another ROOT channel that has it live. I didn't know that there was an alternate ROOT channel (and it's Standard Definition). It's on Channel 1525 live at 6 pm. I don't know about Portland-area Comcast.

I m on direct tv but for the basketball season i get the charter basic package here in Walla Walla for $10.00 a month that way I always have KHQ as a fall back only thing is i have to watch it in the man cave on the 42 in instead of the 60 in upstairs..oh the sacrifices i make...

Drew Guest

Quote Originally Posted by zag67 View Post
    I am on COMCAST in the Seattle area. I went looking for the game and found it at 6 on chanel 115 US.
    Same here though I am accross the lake.

Thanks Zag67

Default You are the man!

Quote Originally Posted by FlyZag View Post

justin.tv/rideopen
    Mahalo from Oklahoma Zag Man.....we all appreciate your efforts in getting these basketball games to all of us not in the northwest. Merry Christmas!

Hey CDC/DirecTV users, can anyone confirm that 688 will be showing the game live tomorrow?

My parents are in town from Spokane and we are closing in on terror alert chartreuse if I have to hook up JustinTV to the LCD! Muchas gracias for any confirmations...Guide still shows "To Be Announced"

Anyone have a hookup at Root?
    You're Scotch man! Time to get pissed.
    http://twitter.com/smmclean/zags