Thread: Just a Thought..

Default Just a Thought..

It was a heckuva win....but was so awesome as I had to watch the game with a Zag hater. He is from the west side of the state and says zags are over hyped.

Every play he whined........but woo-hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stupid uncle in laws...lol
    Love the zags for life

I would have advised him to have a sexual encounter with his alter ego, but then sometimes I just can't keep quiet.
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zags11 View Post
    It was a heckuva win....but was so awesome as I had to watch the game with a Zag hater. He is from the west side of the state and says zags are over hyped.

Was it Hooter's Boss ?

lol, idk but i was getting angry at him when game got closer....i dont like watchin games with non zag fans. I told him seattle U cant even hang on zags...ahem...in nicer terms.
    Last edited by Zags11; 12-18-2011 at 07:51 AM. Reason: writing like a red neck
    Love the zags for life

Quote Originally Posted by Zags11 View Post

I'm going to see my Seattle family in a few days and have to listen to their uninformed opinions about Gonzaga. I can already see them telling me how great Tony Wroten is and give me a puzzled look when I mention Gary Bell. I'll get to hear that Gonzaga just isn't athletic enough to compete with the big boys and how GU is just a bunch of white boys who shoot threes. Then I will say Have you ever watched a Gonzaga game. They will say no, but they have a friend at work that told them this. At some point, there will be pushing and shoving. It should be fun. I love the holidays.
    Bring back the OCC

GU03, good luck with the relatives. I live in Seattle and watched both of them in high school. I would like to say that Wroten, will be on to the pros soon, but I would much rather have Gary. Wroten is more of a high light film, but at the same time you do not see all of the bad things that occur during the rest of the game (like in defense). Gary is more of a team player and plays the game at both ends of the court. Gary knows when he must take over and does it then. Both of them will be good college players, but like I said I will take Gary all of the time.

Ahh those ignorant westsiders/UW fans. I guess being over hyped and not athletic gets you 8 wins in 9 games against the Huskies. I think Zag haters are funny because they usually know nothing of college basketball. If you know a thing about the sport, you'd at least have to respect what we've done.
    "After holding open practices during his first three seasons, Romar closed them to reporters last season, citing the "Gonzaga factor." He felt his team was compromised before the 2004-05 game against the Zags, that the opponent awaiting him and beating him 99-87 in Spokane seemed a little too well prepared."

Just agree with them..low ball them...say " your right "...." Gonzaga will be lucky to make the NIT".....it will drive them nuts....don't argue with a idiot, you will have to resort to their level and they have all the experience...