Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Will Foster

Hybrid View

Default Will Foster snuffing Samhan...

someone has got to get that up on YouTube.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Later tonight, unless someone gets to it first.

Sweet... thanks Sully in advance.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

I've been waiting for that as well. I think I will watch it a hundred times.
    “Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.” ~Jack Handey~

Talking

If you want to find it on the espn360 replay, here's the time-stamp:

youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

Talking

1 more. I'll call this one: "Get Up"

youtube - "The Runner"

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2013

Dumbing down the internet, one post at a time

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2011

I doubt if Omar has had one of his shots snuffed like that very often (if ever) in his career. I know it brought everyone around me to their feet.
    The world is a magical place full of people waiting to be offended by something.

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Here it is.

The stuff was good but the "life alert" audition was even better.

I can watch that over and over again. Thank you again.

Bardo: "It's a danger zone for St. Mary's right here."

Foster: * stuff *

Samhan: * oof! *

Ref: "Tweet!"

Crowd: * roar *

Bouldin: * swish *

Game over. Danger zone indeed.

Default Will Foster Signs with Penafiel in Portugal

Good for Will! I'm looking forward to seeing how this works out for the big guy! Hope the Mods will move this to Old Dogs after folks on the MBB have had a chance to see it.

From Eurobasket:
    Penafiel signed 2 player ,the first is Jose Almeida (199-F-86) the portuguese 6'7 forward that last season represented Porto,he also played n Spain in the past,he is 25 years old and represented the youth level of the portuguese national team in the past.

The second player is american is 7'5 , Will Foster (226-C-88, college: Gonzaga) ,will be the tallest player in the league,he is 22 years old ,center,and last season played in college for Gonzaga a good program,and was already playing in NABL a american league before joining the team.
    Here's a google translation of a Portuguese language story:
    Came nervous, is shy and measures 2.26 meters
    MARTHA FERNANDES

Will Foster got "nervous" and confessed as soon as practically had "overslept." For those who thought the top of its 2.26 meters, such confession sounded strange, but the truth is that since the end of yesterday is the tallest man living in Portugal was almost the unknown. Penafiel, city of the basketball club that will host this season - and Londrick Nolen and Jeremy Goode, who arrived with him - he knows just what he found on the Internet. "It has about 70 000 people and a big castle." How? Castle, there is explained to him. But just go to Google to understand them, so the main images of town are the castle of Peñafiel ... Spanish.

That is one of the highest basketball players of today - Yao Ming, the NBA's largest, has 2.29 meters - will be the biggest attraction in the Portuguese league, not by gambling, which only time will discover, but by height, which exceeds 2.22 m and Sergo Atuashvilli Alan Bannister, former players and Gaia Barreirense, respectively. "My mother is 1.80 meters and was the size of her when she was 10, my dad measured 2.00 meters. I'm used to being high, and that's good. Points. I know people easily, and all are friendly to me. " Will the high end of its 22 years, defines itself as "a sociable guy." And also funny. When told that the president of your club name, Sergio Rodriguez, had already erected a bed with special measures, responded promptly: "Awesome! I'm going to sleep 12 hours straight ..."

Natural Bonney Lake, Washington, Will Foster made a career of Gonzaga in the university team, the Bulldogs, this being his first experience outside the United States. "I came on instructions from my agent, but I like to explore new places. From kid who got the passion to learn about other cities, walking alone. I adapt myself well."

"I am shy with girls," he said, assuring that "being high is no problem, and to play, is an advantage." Sure, it lacked what brought him to Portugal. "I love playing basketball. ... I've always been so and is not to be loud!"
    Good luck, Will, and Best Wishes!

I sincerely hope that folks will abstain in this thread from the usual practice of some to wish players bon voyage by critiquing their game and suggesting ways they could/should improve ... Just hoping ....

He is one of my favorite zag personalities. It really makes my day feel better to know he is playing and I expect he will get better year after year.
    If you want to be happy tomorrow, think good thoughts today--Bud Fisher

Kick butt, Will!

Love it!! Good luck Big Will
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Google needs to learn to differentiate between the words 'high' and 'tall'...I know it's a literal translation, but it sounds pretty funny if you don't know what they're talking about...

"being high is no problem, and to play, is an advantage."

Anyway good luck Big Willy!
    A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
    Steven Wright

Foo Fantasy Football Champ 2012
    Foo Fantasy Football Last Place Champ 2013

Good for you! Have a great time.

Default Will Foster Leaves Penafiel

Wow.
    Will Foster is no longer the player Penafiel. Who would be the "top basketball league (2.26 meters) defected from the club Douro, last Thursday, leaving only a note in the apartment, apologizing for the behavior and Wishing good luck to Officials, coaches and colleagues. Who would be the top basketball league (2.26 meters) defected from the club Douro, last Thursday, leaving only a note in the apartment, apologizing for the behavior and wishing good luck to officials, coaches and colleagues.

The heads of Douro Were Completely surprised by the initiative of the U.S., But Were Already Warned sport in output to Will Foster. The heads of Douro were completely surprised by the initiative of the U.S., but in sport were already warned to output Will Foster. It Is That Lack of adaptation of the athlete was notorious, so Were Already refer to other players for That position. It is that lack of adaptation of the athlete was notorious, so were already refer to other players for that position.

"The subject is Delivered to the legal department," he said, only Sergio Rodriguez, limiting his comments carefully. "The subject is delivered to the legal department," he said, only Sergio Rodriguez, limiting his comments carefully. The President has the right of Penafiel to request a claim to Will Foster and this runs the risk of not playing for another club, since You Can follow the complaint to FIBA. The President of Penafiel has the right to request a claim to Will Foster and this runs the risk of not playing for another club, since you can follow a complaint to FIBA.

Very strange.. I hope all is well with Will.

Will was at the GU women'soccer game on Sunday. Will said he was looking for work in the Seattle area, or maybe New Mexico. A close friend said that being overseas was different than he expected, but didn't elaborate. I speculated that the language, diet etc were probably factors and they concurred. Everything was so different.

Default Will Foster Playing for Idaho Stampede

You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

I think if he ever fully commits to basketball with a passion he will do very well. Thanks for the link.
    If you want to be happy tomorrow, think good thoughts today--Bud Fisher

Default Committed?

Buddy, you mean he was not committed to basketball when he was here? We paid the guy 50k a year to get an education and play ball. I sure as hell hope he was committed, although God Bless Him, ineffective.

Angry Sounds ungrateful

Foster averaged a little more than 7 minutes per game as a senior at Gonzaga, and that was the most playing time during his four years at the school. He averaged 1.3 points and 1.5 rebounds a game during his 78-game career.

“There was a lot of frustration,” Foster said. “It’s a great program, but I found out I didn’t fit into their system.
    It took you 4 years to figure that out?

He should be eternally grateful for appearing on the court for one minute and getting $200k worth of free education. What an A-hole. All the basketball talent of Herman Munster. Sorry to slander Herman Munster.