Thread: How Dickau feels about being traded?

Default How Dickau feels about being traded?

Dan talking to MSG media.

Pure class. Makes me proud to be a Zag fan!
    I miss Mike Hart

I wouldn't be surprised to see him part of another trade package before the season starts. Hope he lands somewhere he can get more playing time. Previous coaches have been impressed with his work ethic.

although he didnt even play a game in some spots, Dickau has been on Sacto, ATL, Golden State, Portland (2x), Dallas, Boston, New Orleans, and New York already.

He has got to be approaching some sort of record.

Quote Originally Posted by zag944 View Post
    although he didnt even play a game in some spots, Dickau has been on Sacto, ATL, Golden State, Portland (2x), Dallas, Boston, New Orleans, and New York already.

He has got to be approaching some sort of record.
    They were talking about that on sports talk radio here in Portland when the trade was made. I think there were two players who have been on twelve teams, but I don't remember their names.

Quote Originally Posted by sullyzag66 View Post
    They were talking about that on sports talk radio here in Portland when the trade was made. I think there were two players who have been on twelve teams, but I don't remember their names.
    Chucky Brown, Tony Massenburg, Jim Jackson

Default classy

I agree with a posted comment on u-tube: Dan is a class act and protrays the positive, clean cut and articulate image that the NBA players should aspire to instead of the self-centered, thug-like image that its players currently have.

Even though he's had a tough time with all the trades, he continues to show a strong work ethic & total class during interviews.

Way to go Dan!
    ZAGS RULE!!!

Default Flip side ...

How Knicks might feel about the trade.

Subliminal message?

Let's have a chat with a Beer -- how Isiah Thomas has mortgaged deep past 2009 with the Randolph contract, and why salary cap space in 2009 would have been a good thing to aim for.

From the presser:
    http://www.postingandtoasting.com/st.../2/193237/0951

I hope Dan can land somewhere that allows him to play. Just not sure how NY might factor into that wish.