Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things your kids say

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I have taught my daughter to tell her mom "I'm a peacock, ya gotta let me fly"
    Ain't no scrubs on my team. You just gotta creep. I love that movie gu03alum.
    "None of you have to go....but we are the only help they have."

Quote Originally Posted by SonofZagineer View Post
    Ain't no scrubs on my team. You just gotta creep. I love that movie gu03alum.
    Yeah, I think it's underrated
    Bring back the OCC

This is not something Uber's daughter said nor is it that funny but hey, this is the best place for it.

This is what Uber's daughter did in response to being asked by her Calculus teacher to create a word problem relating to the Fall season:

If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Quote Originally Posted by UberZagFan View Post
    This is not something Uber's daughter said nor is it that funny but hey, this is the best place for it.

This is what Uber's daughter did in response to being asked by her Calculus teacher to create a word problem relating to the Fall season:

LOL, wow! That's awesome!!

This story isn't all that funny, it's just one of those 'cute' things your kids say:

So Kaleb, my oldest son that just turned 4 a couple weeks ago, was playing on the couch this weekend. I told him like 3 times to stop jumping around on the couch because he was gonna get hurt. Finally, he falls off and crashes into my 10 month old. Both boys start screaming bloody murder (They bonked heads). I was the only parent home, so I spent 5 minutes holding them both while they screamed, haha. Finally, after about 5 kisses, both stopped crying. I said something like "Kaleb, I TOLD you not to jump on the couch because I knew you would get hurt! That's why daddy said that! Plus, you hurt Brady! Next time you need to listen!"

And he looks up at me really slowly, tears still in his eyes, and he says in a soft voice "Do you not love me anymore because I made bad choices?"

LOLOL!! At the time, it BROKE my heart that he even thought that might be possible! Was still cute though.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

When my son Conner was in kindergarten his school would put on a carnival to raise money for the PTA. At the carnival they had a game with a fake cow that you could milk and they were keeping track of how much each person could milk in one minute. Mr. Olson, the principal, was leading the contest when I decided to try it out. I squeezed and pulled my heart out and beat the principal by a quarter cup of "milk". Later in the evening Mr Olson came back and surpassed my total. We went back and forth the entire night until the carnival was over and he had bested me.

On the way home I told Conner that I was going to buy a cow and start practicing for next year. He thought that would be great.

So about 2 weeks later Conner is receiving a citizenship award at school. Mr. Olson is handing out the awards and made some comment to Conner about beating me in the milking contest and Conner says to him "Oh yeah, we'll my dad is going to buy a BULL and milk it everyday so he can beat you next year."

There were about 3 teachers spitting out their coffee and every other adult there was howling.

My son is in the fifth grade and we had just gotten home from an AAU tournament last night and started watching the GU game I had recorded. They showed Mark Few's W/L graphic and my son asked me, "Mom, do you think Coach Few will still be coaching at Gonzaga when I play there?"

Quote Originally Posted by Gonezagaga View Post
    When my son Conner was in kindergarten his school would put on a carnival to raise money for the PTA. At the carnival they had a game with a fake cow that you could milk and they were keeping track of how much each person could milk in one minute. Mr. Olson, the principal, was leading the contest when I decided to try it out. I squeezed and pulled my heart out and beat the principal by a quarter cup of "milk". Later in the evening Mr Olson came back and surpassed my total. We went back and forth the entire night until the carnival was over and he had bested me.

On the way home I told Conner that I was going to buy a cow and start practicing for next year. He thought that would be great.

So about 2 weeks later Conner is receiving a citizenship award at school. Mr. Olson is handing out the awards and made some comment to Conner about beating me in the milking contest and Conner says to him "Oh yeah, we'll my dad is going to buy a BULL and milk it everyday so he can beat you next year."

There were about 3 teachers spitting out their coffee and every other adult there was howling.
    hahaha. THAT'S AWESOME!

And Proudzagmom, I bet that would make you a VERY PROUDZAGMOM!!!!

A 2 year old girl at my daughters daycare was singing " Ho Ho Ho"....
    Daycare Lady: "who says Ho Ho Ho?"
    My Daughter: "Duh.... The Pirates of the Caribbean".

I was just reading a question out loud for my CPA studying which said "In its fiscal year ended June 30, 20X1, Barr College, a large private institution, received $100,000...." I hear my daughter who was playing under my desk go ewwwww! I asked her why she said ewwww thinking she found something gross under my desk. She said, "dad you're talking about large privates."
    Bring back the OCC

My youngest are 19. They are not funny anymore.

My daughter pulled off her first April fools prank. I was dropping her off at daycare and while I was signing her in I here her telling Snow (our daycare lady) I got so good at riding my bike this weekend my dad took the training wheels off my bike. Snow says great job Madisen thats awesome. Madisen then quickly said April Fools!

JohnSolo: Daddy-one-kenobi, babyr2-d2 is crying!!!
    Gonzaga Basketball
    Exhibiting Character Since 1907

Upon seeing two Islamic women dressed head to toe in black garb:

"Look Dad, Ninjas!!!"
    Gonzaga Basketball

At a fancy boutique:
    "Why are we at this place? We can get plastic jewelry at the toy store!"
    Gonzaga Basketball

Insane in the Brain came on the radio and I told my daughter, "this is old school, daddy used to listen to this when he was a boy." Then Give It Away by the Red Hot Chili Peppers came on the radio and my daughter told me "Dad this is a song I used to listen to when I was a little girl."
    Bring back the OCC

Last night my family went out for Chinese food. When my wife opened her fortune cookie there was no fortune. My daughter said "wow mom that's some bad doodoo" she obviously meant juju but doodoo was much funnier.
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Hahaha

Last year my youngest was in his room with my wife and he was being naughty and sassy with her. She said to him that he better be good or he would get in trouble with Daddy. Just as she finished saying this I walked into the room.

He looked me square in the eye, defiantly and said, "I'm not afraid of you!"

(He was 3 years old at the time.)

My kids are teenagers. The cuteness has worn off... Now they are just smart asses like their old man.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by UberZagFan View Post

They sell sweatshirts at Victoria's Secret?
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    They sell sweatshirts at Victoria's Secret?
    Yes yes they do I won a victoria's secret gift card a year or 2 ago at a christmas party. I gave the gift card to my wife and boy was I surprised when she came home with a ####ing hoodie.
    http://www.victoriassecret.com/cloth...nd-sweatshirts
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

My little boy is a little over 2, and VERY talkative. Our borough had fireworks a few weeks ago, so we watched them from our house as he got ready for bed. After he saw the first one he started yelling "Mess! There's a mess in the sky!"

This summer my parents took him to see the fountain we have at the 3 Rivers. For about a week after that, he would say a word that sounded like "f@#%in'" and thrust his arm up into the air (naturally he only did this in public). My husband and I kept telling him he couldn't say it (and blaming each other for teaching a bad word and gesture to a toddler)...then we finally realized he was saying "fountain" and mimicking the way the water shoots up lol.

Not really funny, but I'll share because it makes my day...he'll tell us "I love you just the way you are," we don't know whether we should thank Mr. Rogers or Billy Joel for teaching him that phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    My little boy is a little over 2, and VERY talkative. Our borough had fireworks a few weeks ago, so we watched them from our house as he got ready for bed. After he saw the first one he started yelling "Mess! There's a mess in the sky!"

This summer my parents took him to see the fountain we have at the 3 Rivers. For about a week after that, he would say a word that sounded like "f@#%in'" and thrust his arm up into the air (naturally he only did this in public). My husband and I kept telling him he couldn't say it (and blaming each other for teaching a bad word and gesture to a toddler)...then we finally realized he was saying "fountain" and mimicking the way the water shoots up lol.

Not really funny, but I'll share because it makes my day...he'll tell us "I love you just the way you are," we don't know whether we should thank Mr. Rogers or Billy Joel for teaching him that phrase.

haha, love all this.

Grant topped his others today at the bank. The teller gave him a lollipop, as we're leaving we take it away from him because we don't trust him with it alone in the backseat of the car. He starts yelling loudly "where's my licker, I want my licker, I NEED my licker." My husband looked at him and said "no more liquor for you until after noon."

"Daddy, when I grow up I want to be a Seahawk."
    Go Zags!!!