Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Funny things your kids say

My daughter just said "Dad can you turn on the music so we can dance and fight?"

So we put on her favorite song Glad You Came and danced and pushed each other.
    Bring back the OCC

Daddy isn't it time we broomed the deck?
    IZF
    Keep out of the Foo, unless you know what you are fooing.......

I went in to say good night to my daughter. I sat on her bed and she said, "Dad what are you doing on my bed?" I said, "that is not your bed, it is my bed, I just let you use it." She said "What do you mean?" I said "I bought the bed and let you sleep in it." She buried her head dramatically in her hands and said "I am so confused right now."
    Bring back the OCC

My daughter got to milk a cow today and she told me about it. She said, "First I pulled on the string and then I squeezed him and milk came out. Then I had water and a turkey sandwich."
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I went in to say good night to my daughter. I sat on her bed and she said, "Dad what are you doing on my bed?" I said, "that is not your bed, it is my bed, I just let you use it." She said "What do you mean?" I said "I bought the bed and let you sleep in it." She buried her head dramatically in her hands and said "I am so confused right now."
    I had the exact same conversation with my daughter. Except she argued that I bought it for her so it belongs to her. How can you argue with that. I have a sneaking suspicion that her mom taught her this. I once overheard my wife telling her sister that once a man stops buying you things that's when you leave. I started to laugh and my wife said whats so funny and I said now I know my exit strategy.

So Mrs Woohoo and i are sitting in the living room watching tv, when my 3 year old walks in, and says (with a VERY serious and concerned look on his face) "Hey guys, my peepee is itching real bad.". And Mrs Woohoo says "It is?". And he replies, "Yes, my peepee keeps going up, and down, up and down.". (while raising his hand up an down while he says it).

My wife and I just look at eachother, and try not to fall on the floor laughing, and she just says "That's okay....go play with your power rangers."

Hahaha
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

One of the kids at my daughter preschool keeps calling her maddie. My daughter hates to be called maddie she would prefer to be called by her full name Madisen. So my daughter asked the girl to call her Madisen but the girl refuses to because she will call her Maddie if she wants. So I asked my daughter what she was going to do about it and she said well I am just going to call her Bob until she starts calling me Madisen.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroop22 View Post
    One of the kids at my daughter preschool keeps calling her maddie. My daughter hates to be called maddie she would prefer to be called by her full name Madisen. So my daughter asked the girl to call her Madisen but the girl refuses to because she will call her Maddie if she wants. So I asked my daughter what she was going to do about it and she said well I am just going to call her Bob until she starts calling me Madisen.
    That's awesome!
    Bring back the OCC

...she said well I am just going to call her Bob until she starts calling me Madisen.
    Rep for Madisen and you.

No rep for Bob.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Getting in the car to go somewhere when it's chilly outside, my daughter will always ask, "Is it okay if I turn my heat seater on?"
    IZF

Quote Originally Posted by IrishZagFan View Post
    Getting in the car to go somewhere when it's chilly outside, my daughter will always ask, "Is it okay if I turn my heat seater on?"
    Ha ha, she's ballin'
    Bring back the OCC

Reminds me of my 3 year old when we get in the car. "Okay, everyone, put your belt seat on so the cops don't get us."

Dad, can you come pitch to me, so I can bat the ball right at you?

She hits the ball hard now......
    IZF

I got my daughter a pair of goggles the other day for the pool. She calls them giggles. I don't think I will correct her. Also she insisted on getting the spiderman giggles and when she wears them (which is nearly all the time) she tells us to call her Peter Parker.
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I got my daughter a pair of goggles the other day for the pool. She calls them giggles. I don't think I will correct her. Also she insisted on getting the spiderman giggles and when she wears them (which is nearly all the time) she tells us to call her Peter Parker.
    That's awesome......My daughter calls swimming fin's "swims". As in "Daddy, when you put your swims on your feet, you can move real fast"......
    IZF

That's awesome......My daughter calls swimming fin's "swims". As in "Daddy, when you put your swims on your feet, you can move real fast"......
    I like that.
    Bring back the OCC

My wife told my daughter to work on her homework. She's 4 and has homework in preschool. Anyway, she said, "I hate homework; I want to poop on my homework." I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed.
    Bring back the OCC

While eating ice cream my daughter said I wish ice cream didn't melt so quick. I said well maybe you should come up with an idea so that the ice cream doesn't melt so quick. My daughter's reply was Dad stop over thinking things and just eat faster.

While eating ice cream my daughter said I wish ice cream didn't melt so quick. I said well maybe you should come up with an idea so that the ice cream doesn't melt so quick. My daughter's reply was Dad stop over thinking things and just eat faster.
    hahaha

Are we supposed to listen to the kids?
    ...and there definitely is no such thing as Prince Charming.

Quote Originally Posted by mee755 View Post
    Are we supposed to listen to the kids?
    nope.
    "None of you have to go....but we are the only help they have."

The toilet is plugged again.

Daddy, you go watch football (as he's pushing his hand in my face urging me to leave him to bed time).

Where's mommys penis?
    Go Zags!!!

"Dad, I want a Maserati for my birthday."

Would have been funnier if she wasn't serious.
    If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

I have taught my daughter to tell her mom "I'm a peacock, ya gotta let me fly"
    Bring back the OCC