Page 149 of 251 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 6253

Thread: If you think it, post it

Oh dear,

I am a beer snob!

I had no clue.

My punishement will be: "No beer for a year!"

Quote Originally Posted by GPGUgrad View Post
    Oh dear,

I am a beer snob!

I had no clue.

My punishement will be: "No beer for a year!"
    You are in Seattle, no? I think your punishment is to go over to the Freemont Brewery and have a talk with a pint of The Brother.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    You are in Seattle, no? I think your punishment is to go over to the Freemont Brewery and have a talk with a pint of The Brother.
    I will remember next time I am there.

I hate when people talk on their speaker phone in a restaurant. We were sitting at the front of a very small restaurant tonight and the guy at the table behind me talked on speaker phone through most of our meal loudly enough that you could hear him from everywhere in the room. We didn't have the kids with us, so I was hoping it would be a night away from loud obnoxious people lol...wrong.

I noticed the tire was low on my truck a few days ago. I meant to put air in it and forgot. Well, my wife made it about a block away from our house this morning and the tire blew. Luckily no one was hurt. I'm glad they weren't on the freeway.
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I noticed the tire was low on my truck a few days ago. I meant to put air in it and forgot. Well, my wife made it about a block away from our house this morning and the tire blew. Luckily no one was hurt. I'm glad they weren't on the freeway.
    I got home tonight a couple of hours ago and set to work changing the tire. A truck is trickier than a car as many of you probably know. I am good and quick at changing a tire on a car. I'm pretty sure I would give Ralphie's dad a run for his money. Well, it took me a while to figure out how to lower the tire underneath the truck bed. It then took me a while to figure out the placement of the jack. I jacked that sucker up as far as it would go. The only problem is that the jack isn't tall enough. Sure, I was able to slide the flat tire off, but I need at least two more inches to slide the full size spare on. I am currently drinking Rainier beers while I wait for AAA to come with a taller jack. Also, it's raining.
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    I hate when people talk on their speaker phone in a restaurant. We were sitting at the front of a very small restaurant tonight and the guy at the table behind me talked on speaker phone through most of our meal loudly enough that you could hear him from everywhere in the room. We didn't have the kids with us, so I was hoping it would be a night away from loud obnoxious people lol...wrong.
    You should have joined into the conversation. That usually shuts them up.........

.........or you get punched in the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagineer View Post
    You should have joined into the conversation. That usually shuts them up.........

.........or you get punched in the nose.

Haha, that would have been great. I had my back to them, but did make a "finger phone" and put it to my ear and said rather loudly "if you put the phone closer to your mouth you don't have to yell." The guy at the table across the room to my left heard me and said "yes, exactly, thank you!" and we exchanged an air high-five.
    This is the first time I've encountered someone on the speaker phone in a restaurant, sometimes there'll be loud talkers on their phone, but this was loud on both ends. I hope his phone got misplaced and lost battery power so he has a heck of a time finding it

I just bought Battle in Seattle tickets. I'm so excited to watch Zag basketball in person again. I went to Kraziness in the Kennel and as they were doing the last 5 minutes Zombie Nation stuff I got a little choked up.
    Bring back the OCC

My sister, who lives in Spokaloo, went to Starbucks this morning. The barista said her "drinky poo" would be ready shortly. JMHO, but anyone that actually says the words drinky poo to anyone other than a toddler needs to be slapped... hard. In the morning... twice and twice as hard.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

My sister, who lives in Spokaloo, went to Starbucks this morning. The barista said her "drinky poo" would be ready shortly. JMHO, but anyone that actually says the words drinky poo to anyone other than a toddler needs to be slapped... hard. In the morning... twice and twice as hard.
    That's weird.
    Bring back the OCC

haha. Especially in the morning!

Zag Shop (Thrift Shop Parody)

Gonzaga sind die besten! Gehe Zags!

JMHO, but anyone that actually says the words drinky poo to anyone other than a toddler needs to be slapped... hard.
    When my husband and I went to a photographer for engagement pictures, he told us to smile for the birdie and then whistled...needless to say we didn't hire him for our wedding.

It's bull#### that the Heister thread was deleted. There should be a thread where deleted threads are explained.
    Bring back the OCC

It's bull#### that the Heister thread was deleted. There should be a thread where deleted threads are explained.
    +1

I didn't think any of the posts were particularly inflammatory. I guess there are topics are simply off limits?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Censorship is alive and well on the GUB. Taking that thread down was chickensh!t. Heister is a train wreck as an announcer and would be fired if he worked any other small market.

Basketball Web Sites Listing

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

It'd be nice if the person who deleted the thread would own up to the action and explain why it was removed.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Censorship is alive and well on the GUB. Taking that thread down was chickensh!t. Heister is a train wreck as an announcer and would be fired if he worked any other small market.
    +1,000,000

Other Heister thread now locked up. This is getting stupid. Maybe Heister should concentrate in not being an ####ole and instead concentrate on calling the play by play.
    Bring back the OCC

Other Heister thread now locked up. This is getting stupid. Maybe Heister should concentrate in not being an ####ole and instead concentrate on calling the play by play.
    How bizarre is it that criticism is permitted about player performances, coaching decisions and the program in general, not to mention other posters, but will not be tolerated in the least for our sub-par local color? Why is his work - one of the main public faces of this program - somehow beyond critique?
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

I just went and re-read woohoo's epic first adventure in Spokane, and it made me wish we could get many Foosters and posters together again. I have really enjoyed meeting many of you in person and would love to see you again, as well as meet a few other veterans.

Do we need woohoo out here in person again to get it together? Maybe it's time for Beast and Pants to come rampaging through the town again? In any event I'd like to hoist a few with you all one more time.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZagPhish View Post
    How bizarre is it that criticism is permitted about player performances, coaching decisions and the program in general, not to mention other posters, but will not be tolerated in the least for our sub-par local color? Why is his work - one of the main public faces of this program - somehow beyond critique?
    We keep beating the same dead horse, but unfortunately that dead horse has been stinking for quite awhile and no one has seemed to clean that mess!

Yeah, I like him doing his Sunday talk show, I think he is very good at that.
    But he gives me a headache when I am watching the game!

It is like nonstop useless chatter. Really, he needs to STFU!

I like tacos

Basketball Web Sites Listing

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZagPhish View Post
    I just went and re-read woohoo's epic first adventure in Spokane, and it made me wish we could get many Foosters and posters together again. I have really enjoyed meeting many of you in person and would love to see you again, as well as meet a few other veterans.

Do we need woohoo out here in person again to get it together? Maybe it's time for Beast and Pants to come rampaging through the town again? In any event I'd like to hoist a few with you all one more time.
    I had a good time when woohoo was in town. Many of us met at Domini's.

Bring back the OCC

Damn, I miss El Voce.