Page 268 of 276 FirstFirst ... 168218258264265266267268269270271272 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,700 of 6880

Thread: If you think it, post it

Pork butt for our staff potluck this week. Ten hours in the smoke. Kinda tasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post

that looks so good
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by Corky View Post

Taunting us is just wrong.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Unless you have enough to email everybody, it isn't fair.

I went to law school in the bay area and we had quite a few Hawaiians and their Hawaiian law club did the underground pork butts once a semester. Start Friday after class, eat Sat. night.

they were right up there with Corky.

It's always a good idea to graduate with Hawaiians bc you'll have about 20 leias for all your pics.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Unless you have enough to email everybody, it isn't fair.

I went to law school in the bay area and we had quite a few Hawaiians and their Hawaiian law club did the underground pork butts once a semester. Start Friday after class, eat Sat. night.

they were right up there with Corky.

It's always a good idea to graduate with Hawaiians bc you'll have about 20 leias for all your pics.
    I've never been to Hawaii, and have always wanted to get lei'd.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

"jazzdelmar" is no longer listed as a forum member. Might be time for a martini to go with that news.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    "jazzdelmar" is no longer listed as a forum member. Might be time for a martini to go with that news.
    Wow.

No one answered my question. (I have been called out for asking too many questions, by someone who doesn't frequent the site much, not banned)

But I even googled it and couldn't find anything and I am genuinely curious.

Are all (or still many) of these ships still insured by Lloyds of London? I thought that's how they got their major start, insuring hundreds of millions, maybe billions, for high risk, high reward insurance. Bc I won't feel that sorry for them if they took a hit on the cargo or the one stuck in the Suez and all attendant costs.

If no one knows, it's alright. I ask too many questions.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    No one answered my question. (I have been called out for asking too many questions, by someone who doesn't frequent the site much, not banned)

But I even googled it and couldn't find anything and I am genuinely curious.

Are all (or still many) of these ships still insured by Lloyds of London? I thought that's how they got their major start, insuring hundreds of millions, maybe billions, for high risk, high reward insurance. Bc I won't feel that sorry for them if they took a hit on the cargo or the one stuck in the Suez and all attendant costs.

If no one knows, it's alright. I ask too many questions.
    It’s not that you ask too many questions. It’s that you ask folks on the Foo to answer factual questions requiring actual knowledge. I’m sure someone out there in the big world could answer those questions...I could answer those questions...I am not at all confident that my answers to your questions would be accurate or contribute to a better understanding of the problem at hand.

Ask me questions about topics on which I consider myself to have more expertise:

Obscure facts about 1980s hair metal drummers? Sure.

Arcane rules of the military justice system? Yup.

How to make an excellent Margarita? Yeah.

Explain the flex offense? Iffy. My high school team ran it. I mostly bumped into people and called it setting screens.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Under his handle it says 'banned'. He may have left, but when I was givn a 1 month timeout, that is what it said.
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

Weird tweet from Dr. McCulloh, what does it mean?

Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    Weird tweet from Dr. McCulloh, what does it mean?

I still have no clue.
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

Wide Right & Natty Lite is a rather creative name for a sports news/discussion forum.

That would be the name of Iowa Stateís SB Nation site.
    Gonzaga has defeated Baylor, Illinois, Virginia, Duke, North Carolina, Kansas, UCLA, Arizona, Creighton, Oklahoma, Florida State, Texas A&M, Oregon, Iowa, West Virginia, Auburn, USC, and Washington over just the past three seasons.

So... the dude across from me at work quit. As is standard in IT... we leave a day of 3 to go by before we start scavenging equipment... guess who just upgraded his monitors.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    So... the dude across from me at work quit. As is standard in IT... we leave a day of 3 to go by before we start scavenging equipment... guess who just upgraded his monitors.
    I see this being like a land race. Everyone has different post it's to "stake their claim" of whatever is left in the cubical and there's a designated time when everyone can start.

So... you ever listen to a song and even though it doesn't invoke a certain memory, that it just takes you to a certain place. For me, I am listening to Zepplin's "That's the Way" right now. All I picture is Spokane. Like the song just emotes Spokane... more particularly Spokane Valley. Couldn't tell you why... just seems to fit the vibe I get when I am there.

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    So... you ever listen to a song and even though it doesn't invoke a certain memory, that it just takes you to a certain place. For me, I am listening to Zepplin's "That's the Way" right now. All I picture is Spokane. Like the song just emotes Spokane... more particularly Spokane Valley. Couldn't tell you why... just seems to fit the vibe I get when I am there.
    That particular song will always remind me of my first high school girlfriend. I discovered Led Zeppelin about the time that we started dating. I listened to that song a lot after we broke up. That song will always represent the confusing mix of sadness, loss, and odd nostalgia that I felt about her during the months after we split.

I think Biden was exposed at G7……just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    I think Biden was exposed at G7……just my opinion.
    Always political with you. Sheesh, this is the FOO!

I think John Stockton is correct

Default If you think it, post it

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    I think John Stockton is correct
    No. He is way wrong. I am baffled as to how wrong he is. He knows the next Steph Curry is playing for GU next season!
    Last edited by kitzbuel; 06-21-2021 at 06:31 AM.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bayÖ small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    Always political with you. Sheesh, this is the FOO!
    This times 1000. The Foo is a sacred place.... don't sully it with politics and controversial topics.

Thoroughly enjoyed Season 5 premier of Rick and Morty last night.

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Under his handle it says 'banned'. He may have left, but when I was givn a 1 month timeout, that is what it said.
    So it goes.

Hope all are having a fine summer.

Wishing all Foosters a safe Independence Day weekend.

Be careful out there. . .