Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264
Results 6,576 to 6,580 of 6580

Thread: If you think it, post it

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    So... my wife tested positive for Covid. Good thing is that she had symptoms for about 1.5 days. Fever spiked to 103 yesterday afternoon... gave her ibuprofen at that point. It went down to 99 last night, no ibuprofen before bed and her fever was gone this morning. Ironically, she was basically symptom free (little lingering stuff, but aches and pains, fever, sore throat all gone) by the time she got her results. Had her isolated in one room. Moving her to our master bedroom so she can have a tv and private bathroom and I am moving into my son's room since he is away at college. I am getting tested tomorrow. Ugh.
    So sorry to hear that. Be safe and Positive waves being sent your way.
    It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    This is an illustration of the internet.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/Villainous...dor-mobile.mp4
    Priceless.

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

Thanks for the thoughts... we really appreciate it. We will hopefully have test results back on Wednesday. She is basically down to sniffles and basically feels normal and is isolated in our master suite. We moved her up there so she could have her own bathroom and a tv. She is actually upstairs right now teaching. She moved some stuff around so she didn't have to sit in bed while working and eating. So far my daughter and I have felt fine. My wife is in isolation until the 29th. If my daughter and I come back negative we are cleared on the 31st. Although my work is going to require me to have another week remote to play it safe. So long as I come back negative, I don't mind. I get more work done at home than I do at work.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Actually got my test results back in a day... I regretfully am positive too. To date... I haven't felt much of anything different. I will say, I did feel aches in my shoulder and neck Sunday and Monday. I was attributing that to my son's bed being different than mine. I haven't and still don't have a fever. Since my wife has/had been isolated since Friday... I had to have been infected Wednesday or Thursday... especially for it to show up in the test on Sunday. Good note is my daughter was negative. So now both my wife and I are in our room. I am going to another room to work but I am masked at all times there (I wouldn't be able to maintain my work level on just my laptop). Another good note... those aches and pains... gone this morning. My shoulder hurts... but that is because I have a torn labrum... I really need to get back to PT. I am praying that this is all I am going to get. Again... thanks to my foo family for the thoughts and prayers.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Actually got my test results back in a day... I regretfully am positive too. To date... I haven't felt much of anything different. I will say, I did feel aches in my shoulder and neck Sunday and Monday. I was attributing that to my son's bed being different than mine. I haven't and still don't have a fever. Since my wife has/had been isolated since Friday... I had to have been infected Wednesday or Thursday... especially for it to show up in the test on Sunday. Good note is my daughter was negative. So now both my wife and I are in our room. I am going to another room to work but I am masked at all times there (I wouldn't be able to maintain my work level on just my laptop). Another good note... those aches and pains... gone this morning. My shoulder hurts... but that is because I have a torn labrum... I really need to get back to PT. I am praying that this is all I am going to get. Again... thanks to my foo family for the thoughts and prayers.
    Sorry to hear that you tested positive but glad that you are largely asymptomatic. I don't think I have been exposed, certainly haven't felt any more aches and pains than normal.
    I have been trying to get the vaccine. It is by appointment only and I was told that, since the next round starts tomorrow (Wednesday) I have to call at 7:30 A.M. and try to get through, to maybe be able to get an appointment. I will do so, but it's frustrating as all get out.
    It's not funny.