Page 246 of 246 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246
Results 6,126 to 6,141 of 6141

Thread: If you think it, post it

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    I don’t know about pizza rolls, but I’ve been informed that grownups don’t eat Totino’s pizzas or Lucky Charms.

Whoever is telling you that is talking crazy talk. Totino's rock... LC, I was never a fan, but more than happy to have Cinnamon Toast Crunch in the AM.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by Eroop22 View Post
    At what age should you not be eating pizza rolls? My wife and daughter went to dinner with some friends so I was on my own tonight. Not wanting to cook I went to the store and baught some pizza rolls. Brought them home and ate them. Now my wife is telling me that no one older than 24 should even consider eating pizza rolls. I think she is just being a snob.
    I hope it's not 24 - I'm 57 and I still eat them. I'll even mix up a little dip for them using sour cream and garlic powder - the flavors go well together and the I like the coolness of the sour cream with the screaming-hot insides of the pizza rolls.
    My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

Quote Originally Posted by BayAreaZagFan View Post
    I hope it's not 24 - I'm 57 and I still eat them. I'll even mix up a little dip for them using sour cream and garlic powder - the flavors go well together and the I like the coolness of the sour cream with the screaming-hot insides of the pizza rolls.
    Now I have something new to try. Thanks BAZF
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

So I planted 3 hot pepper plants, one regular Jalapeños one jumbo sized Jalapeños and one I just need to dig up and throw away as they are as hot as I've ever tasted in anything. It is literally un-edible it is so hot.

All of which means I have thrown out several as just lost in hot spice. But I have a bowl of Jalapeños - we get early harvests here, first of June? - and those are just mild enough (barely) to try to make poppers.

I was thinking maybe some beef burger or strips, and pepperback white cheese. I was also thinking some sour cream, bacon and
    cheddar cheese.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Now I have something new to try. Thanks BAZF
    Back in the day I saw a guy who had smoked a bunch of glaucoma medication put pizza rolls on a cheeseburger. Not going to lie it looked good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Eroop22; 06-18-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    So I planted 3 hot pepper plants, one regular Jalapeños one jumbo sized Jalapeños and one I just need to dig up and throw away as they are as hot as I've ever tasted in anything. It is literally un-edible it is so hot.

All of which means I have thrown out several as just lost in hot spice. But I have a bowl of Jalapeños - we get early harvests here, first of June? - and those are just mild enough (barely) to try to make poppers.

I was thinking maybe some beef burger or strips, and pepperback white cheese. I was also thinking some sour cream, bacon and
    cheddar cheese.
    Cream cheese, salsa and cheddar would probably be good mixed together and stuffed in those.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    Cream cheese, salsa and cheddar would probably be good mixed together and stuffed in those.
    Good idea.

Is there any "room" for a small dab of meat in there at all?

Just curious. Thanks for the ideas.

Anyone else with thoughts on how to do it?
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    Good idea.

Is there any "room" for a small dab of meat in there at all?

Just curious. Thanks for the ideas.

Anyone else with thoughts on how to do it?
    Maybe chicken or beef? We do banana peppers with Italian sausage but I didn't know how much room jalapenos had for things to fit in them lol.

Maybe chicken or beef? We do banana peppers with Italian sausage but I didn't know how much room jalapenos had for things to fit in them lol.
    Thanks' sister.

I love the idea of a ground up sausage or hamburger.
    Mark Twain.

I am going to Banff area next week with my wife and daughter. We are camping at Two Jack Lake for 3 nights and then we are staying at a hotel for 2 nights at Kananaskis Mountain. We are going to bring my road bike and my wife and daughter's hybrid bikes. We are also going to bring a raft I recently bought at costco. Does anyone have any suggestions on things to do or see? We have some things that we want to do, but would love to hear from people who have gone there before.
    Bring back the OCC

Cleaning out a clogged DE pool filter covered in algae might be one of the grossest tasks out there.

A close friend from grade school is moving back to the States in early July for the foreseeable future. Her son is a few months younger than my oldest and the boys really liked playing together over the past few summers. I'm really excited that we'll get to spend more time together year round.

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I am going to Banff area next week with my wife and daughter. We are camping at Two Jack Lake for 3 nights and then we are staying at a hotel for 2 nights at Kananaskis Mountain. We are going to bring my road bike and my wife and daughter's hybrid bikes. We are also going to bring a raft I recently bought at costco. Does anyone have any suggestions on things to do or see? We have some things that we want to do, but would love to hear from people who have gone there before.
    Man, the Icefields Parkway is the most beautiful drive I've ever taken. 100 glaciers, waterfalls, I mean... I don't know where to start. It's stunning. So incredibly worth it. Be sure to take the tour where you can go out onto the icefield.

https://icefieldsparkway.com/

It's always fun to take a horseback ride along the Bow River, and the Banff gondola affords a stunning view of the Bow River valley below.

A helicopter tour is a real treat, too.

Enjoy yourselves!
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

A close friend from grade school is moving back to the States in early July for the foreseeable future. Her son is a few months younger than my oldest and the boys really liked playing together over the past few summers. I'm really excited that we'll get to spend more time together year round.
    Nothing like having an old established friend move back.

Happy for you and your husband, and your boys.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZagPhish View Post
    Man, the Icefields Parkway is the most beautiful drive I've ever taken. 100 glaciers, waterfalls, I mean... I don't know where to start. It's stunning. So incredibly worth it. Be sure to take the tour where you can go out onto the icefield.

It's always fun to take a horseback ride along the Bow River, and the Banff gondola affords a stunning view of the Bow River valley below.

Enjoy yourselves!
    Yeah, I have never been able to afford the helicopter trip, but the gondola is the next best thing and (not cheap itself) worth every penny.

Banff is Banff, there is simply no area like it in North America, some of the range in Montana comes close, but Colorado has nothing on it, the pale blue lakes, the towing rock mountains.

It is spectacular, and I have only been there a couple of times.

Waterton Park - the Canadian side of Glacier, is also very very nice, and IMO better than Glacier, but it is still nothing like Banff.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by TheZagPhish View Post

Enjoy yourselves!
    that looks awesome! thank you!
    Bring back the OCC