Page 265 of 267 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265266267 LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 6660

Thread: If you think it, post it

Because 2020/21 hasn't fully sucked... I now have shingles. Lets recap.... since last February I have a) tore something in my left shoulder requiring PT b) Covid c) shingles. If the rest of my life weren't going so well I would be damn depressed. Instead... they are annoyances.. at times very uncomfortable annoyances.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I got my second pfizer shot on Thursday. No issues. Arm hurt a lot more after first. Arm only hurt a day on the second.

Will, I hope you get good news on your eyes.
    Have hear second Moderna packs a punch... will report back next month.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Have hear second Moderna packs a punch... will report back next month.
    I am a wee bit concerned about that. My 2nd Moderna is Fri, Mar 5 and my left eye lens replacement is Tues Mar 9.

I don't really want to delay either, but it's a bit of a dilemma.

Sorry to hear about the shingles. When I had them they were confined to a wrap around my rib cage. Painful as all get out, but not the danger that some people have when the face is involved.

Have we somehow switched to a different calendar, one that begins the year in February instead of January?
    Are you laughing at ME?

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    I am a wee bit concerned about that. My 2nd Moderna is Fri, Mar 5 and my left eye lens replacement is Tues Mar 9.

I don't really want to delay either, but it's a bit of a dilemma.

Sorry to hear about the shingles. When I had them they were confined to a wrap around my rib cage. Painful as all get out, but not the danger that some people have when the face is involved.

Have we somehow switched to a different calendar, one that begins the year in February instead of January?
    Started with February... because January 2020 will filled with hope and optimism... which in hindsight was totally misplaced.

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I went skiing on Thursday and missed the game. I planned on watching it on DVR when I got home. Game did not record. So disappointed.
    The Zags won.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Because 2020/21 hasn't fully sucked... I now have shingles. Lets recap.... since last February I have a) tore something in my left shoulder requiring PT b) Covid c) shingles. If the rest of my life weren't going so well I would be damn depressed. Instead... they are annoyances.. at times very uncomfortable annoyances.
    I have been dealing with a sensitive tooth for a while. It now is starting to hurt, so I am going to have to call a dentist. I was hoping I could get my vaccine before, but it is starting to hurt when I breathe in cold air even.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    I have been dealing with a sensitive tooth for a while. It now is starting to hurt, so I am going to have to call a dentist. I was hoping I could get my vaccine before, but it is starting to hurt when I breathe in cold air even.
    I see a root canal in your future. Been there... done that. Although, I am NOT a dentist and could be completely wrong

I've been dealing with a sensitive tooth for a while too, but between the vaccine and the eye surgery, my pain card has filled up...at least for a while.
    Are you laughing at ME?

I see a root canal in your future. Been there... done that. Although, I am NOT a dentist and could be completely wrong
    I needed two root canal procedures in January. I’d never had a cavity before COVID. I skipped my annual dental exam in March of last year and never rescheduled it until Christmas. Oops. A tiny little fissure between two molars had time to grow into something that required six hours in a dental chair to correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    I needed two root canal procedures in January. I’d never had a cavity before COVID. I skipped my annual dental exam in March of last year and never rescheduled it until Christmas. Oops. A tiny little fissure between two molars had time to grow into something that required six hours in a dental chair to correct.
    Oof... sympathy beer on me.

Oof... sympathy beer on me.
    Something from your own brewery? I can’t wait.

I believe I still owe you a beer from years ago. I think you reset my password for me on Christmas Eve at Bob Zag’s request. My beer debt has yet to be paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    I just sat through one today. I have a cracked molar. My dentist thought the tooth was going to have to come out, but the endodontist figured it was salvageable with a root canal.
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

I just sat through one today. I have a cracked molar. My dentist thought the tooth was going to have to come out, but the endodontist figured it was salvageable with a root canal.
    That sounds like fun...

Mars could be Mojave

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post

Mars could be Mojave
    Are you laughing at ME?

One in a row is not a trend.

I finally made the leap and bought bread flour instead of the all purpose flour we've been using for sourdough. A 50 pound bag of it to be exact. It has made a huge difference in the appearance and rise, I have to wait to see if the taste is any different once it cools.

If you'd have told me a year ago, that I'd have a 50# bag of bread flour residing in our kitchen, I'd have told you you were crazy. But since we make 3 loaves and 2 pizzas each week, it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post

Mars could be Mojave
    Resembles many parts of Fort Irwin. . .

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Resembles many parts of Fort Irwin. . .
    Is that the real pick from the new drone they have?
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

I wonder how many team from Texas and Mississippi will even be able to play in the NCAA tournament
    Bring back the OCC

Maybe Reno, Kitz, LiZF, our other leaders can help with this

Is there any talk around the Spokesman of updating our software so that we can simply cut past a URL from Twitter and have the tweet appear as is on the screen, or same for IG or Youtube?

All I know is that the Foo would be even funnier if one could just slap tweets down, and there would be a lot more additional info on the BZ Board if tweets just came through "as is" with a link.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

I wouldn't plan on it. SR isn't spending any more money than necessary on it

Second round of nanobots installed.... er... I mean my second Covid shot. Woohooo!

Beer
    So many brackets, so little time.

How good would Santa Clara have been if they could have kept Wertz and Eaddy ?