Page 272 of 276 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272273274275276 LastLast
Results 6,776 to 6,800 of 6880

Thread: If you think it, post it

Mike Florio at NBC Sports usually has good sources.

How much other crap are they burying in the 650K emails?

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ruden-was-out/

I’m sure there are bad stuff in those emails but I suspect that they don’t directly implicate anyone who is going to be worth the effort to drag through the mud. I am sure if there is anything directly tied to Snyder that’ll come out. These only came to light because of the investigation of TWFT and Allen. Gruden had an open ear with Allen it seems
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Snyder has sufficiently distanced himself from the situation by placing his wife in charge of day to day operations. He will just hunker down behind Ron Rivera.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

My wife ordered a refrigerator from Home Depot in June and each time it is supposed to come she gets an email from samsung saying it has been delayed another month. There are other refrigerators that are available now that are similar but are $1000 more. It's so hard to be patient, but part of me wonder's if Samsung will just cancel the order at some point since it now appears we got a really good deal on it. So maybe we should pull the trigger on another refrigerator.
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    My wife ordered a refrigerator from Home Depot in June and each time it is supposed to come she gets an email from samsung saying it has been delayed another month. There are other refrigerators that are available now that are similar but are $1000 more. It's so hard to be patient, but part of me wonder's if Samsung will just cancel the order at some point since it now appears we got a really good deal on it. So maybe we should pull the trigger on another refrigerator.
    its probably in one of those cargo ships off Long Beach.

been watching them all year

I just flew over that on my way to San Diego. There were hundreds of cargo ships out there.
    Bring back the OCC

If you can cancel it do it! I hate my Samsung refrigerator. The stupid ice maker frosted up and there is no way to defrost it. The whole ice maker is locked and Samsung has no fix for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    If you can cancel it do it! I hate my Samsung refrigerator. The stupid ice maker frosted up and there is no way to defrost it. The whole ice maker is locked and Samsung has no fix for it.

oh that's good to know thank you
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post

Interesting I have had my Samsung refrigerator for 5 years and no problems with the ice maker. The biggest issue I have is it seems to be cheaply made. Not sure if this is exclusive to Samsung appliances or just the industry in general.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
    You can't make a half sandwich. If it's not half of a whole sandwich, it's just a small sandwich.

I kind of thought of Samsung and LG as the best brands. Obviously I had bad information.
    Bring back the OCC

I have found support for appliances to be poor. Neither my fridge nor oven range are supported anymore. I can’t even find the models on the support page.

I have had problems with both. The range I was able to google to find various online fixes. I was getting an error code that Samsung didn’t have listed anywhere. Finally found something that got past the error and got it working again.

- Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

New brewery quietly opens near Missoula airport

"We do a big emphasis on music and art and color and that kind of thing.”

Probably a place for the pilots to hang out between flights! JK

https://missoulian.com/news/local/ne...48b4c6db7f8e0f
    I'm laughing. Why aren't you?

I kind of thought of Samsung and LG as the best brands. Obviously I had bad information.
    At the risk of jinxing myself: I have a 11 y.o. LG HE Front Load Washer and a front loading dryer (electric). No issues with either. The year following, we did an interior remodel that included adding a gas stove. Went with LG. No issues with it so far.
    Five years ago I swapped out a Kenmore side-by-side refrigerator for a French doors LG model and have not needed any service calls.

I think major appliances (like cars) are a crap shoot when it comes to quality and reliability. We can do everything we're supposed to re: maintenance and care per the owners manuals yet we still encounter issues with warranty services, out-of-warranty repairs, and have to endure other agitations, don't we ?

Since the "flat screen" era began, I've owned plasma and LED TV's from Sony, Panasonic, Vizio, Sharp, and Samsung. I always purchase extended warranty coverage on these. The Sony LED was a lemon and Best Buy had to replace it under the terms of the warranty contract after two repair attempts failed. No issues with any of the other brands.

Courtney Vandersloot was the first Division I player, male or female, to have accumulated 2,000 points and 1,000 assists in a career.

So WTF hasn't Gonzaga retired her jersey ??

Default Gonna be interesting winter.

I ended up getting a whirlpool refrigerator from Costco that will be here on Friday. We cancelled the samsung from home depot. I read reviews online and it seems like Whirlpool is a decent brand.
    Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Courtney Vandersloot was the first Division I player, male or female, to have accumulated 2,000 points and 1,000 assists in a career.

So WTF hasn't Gonzaga retired her jersey ??
    I agree. Not sure what they wait so long for to retire numbers. Maybe it's possible they would have done it last year if it weren't for the pandemic limiting crowd size?
    Bring back the OCC

I'm not thinking about anything...so... I don't have anything to post. Sorry.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

I ended up getting a whirlpool refrigerator from Costco that will be here on Friday. We cancelled the samsung from home depot. I read reviews online and it seems like Whirlpool is a decent brand.
    We went with a Whirlpool from Costco too, just purchased in July and it has been great. Obviously a short evaluation period, but so far so good. Delivery and installation went pretty well too.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    We went with a Whirlpool from Costco too, just purchased in July and it has been great. Obviously a short evaluation period, but so far so good. Delivery and installation went pretty well too.
    that's good to hear! I'm so excited to have an ice maker and water dispenser and non freezer burned food, and cheese that doesn't get moldy after a couple days and random stuff in the refrigerator freezing.
    Bring back the OCC

We went with the model that does not have the ice and water in the door. Ice is on the bottom, but there is a water dispenser on the inside of the left hand side. We liked the clean look, without the dispenser in the door.

Ice maker and water both taste real good, no aftertaste that I've known from other models from years back. At least for now. Yep, we are real happy with it.

We purchased a Samsung last Black Friday (yes, almost a year ago). It was delivered in March but the cabinet people, who we had scheduled in Jan, were not available again until June. Then they had to cancel due to the fact the counter people would not be available until August (and we did not want to have new cabinets but no sink for two months). So we went for Aug. Then cabinet crew all came down with COVID. Cabinets, counters all in but here we sit with our Samsung fridge still uninstalled taking up space in our dining room. Uber is really hoping that thing gets plugged in before turkey day.
    If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Quote Originally Posted by UberZagFan View Post
    We purchased a Samsung last Black Friday (yes, almost a year ago). It was delivered in March but the cabinet people, who we had scheduled in Jan, were not available again until June. Then they had to cancel due to the fact the counter people would not be available until August (and we did not want to have new cabinets but no sink for two months). So we went for Aug. Then cabinet crew all came down with COVID. Cabinets, counters all in but here we sit with our Samsung fridge still uninstalled taking up space in our dining room. Uber is really hoping that thing gets plugged in before turkey day.
    holy ####, I'm sorry. That's awful.
    Bring back the OCC

holy ####, I'm sorry. That's awful.
    Wow... yeah... with 03 on that one. That sucks
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Wow... yeah... with 03 on that one. That sucks
    Yeah, is what it is. With COVID and all, it's not like we would be doing a lot of entertaining anyway.
    If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!