Page 265 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165215255261262263264265
Results 6,601 to 6,614 of 6614

Thread: If you think it, post it

  1. #6601
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    13,506

    Default

    Because 2020/21 hasn't fully sucked... I now have shingles. Lets recap.... since last February I have a) tore something in my left shoulder requiring PT b) Covid c) shingles. If the rest of my life weren't going so well I would be damn depressed. Instead... they are annoyances.. at times very uncomfortable annoyances.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  2. #6602
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    13,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I got my second pfizer shot on Thursday. No issues. Arm hurt a lot more after first. Arm only hurt a day on the second.

    Will, I hope you get good news on your eyes.
    Have hear second Moderna packs a punch... will report back next month.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  3. #6603
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Have hear second Moderna packs a punch... will report back next month.
    I am a wee bit concerned about that. My 2nd Moderna is Fri, Mar 5 and my left eye lens replacement is Tues Mar 9.

    I don't really want to delay either, but it's a bit of a dilemma.

    Sorry to hear about the shingles. When I had them they were confined to a wrap around my rib cage. Painful as all get out, but not the danger that some people have when the face is involved.

    Have we somehow switched to a different calendar, one that begins the year in February instead of January?
    It's not funny.

  4. #6604
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    13,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    I am a wee bit concerned about that. My 2nd Moderna is Fri, Mar 5 and my left eye lens replacement is Tues Mar 9.

    I don't really want to delay either, but it's a bit of a dilemma.

    Sorry to hear about the shingles. When I had them they were confined to a wrap around my rib cage. Painful as all get out, but not the danger that some people have when the face is involved.

    Have we somehow switched to a different calendar, one that begins the year in February instead of January?
    Started with February... because January 2020 will filled with hope and optimism... which in hindsight was totally misplaced.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  5. #6605
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    16,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I went skiing on Thursday and missed the game. I planned on watching it on DVR when I got home. Game did not record. So disappointed.
    The Zags won.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

    ________________________________



    Foo Time

  6. #6606
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    16,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Because 2020/21 hasn't fully sucked... I now have shingles. Lets recap.... since last February I have a) tore something in my left shoulder requiring PT b) Covid c) shingles. If the rest of my life weren't going so well I would be damn depressed. Instead... they are annoyances.. at times very uncomfortable annoyances.
    I have been dealing with a sensitive tooth for a while. It now is starting to hurt, so I am going to have to call a dentist. I was hoping I could get my vaccine before, but it is starting to hurt when I breathe in cold air even.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

    ________________________________



    Foo Time

  7. #6607
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    13,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    I have been dealing with a sensitive tooth for a while. It now is starting to hurt, so I am going to have to call a dentist. I was hoping I could get my vaccine before, but it is starting to hurt when I breathe in cold air even.
    I see a root canal in your future. Been there... done that. Although, I am NOT a dentist and could be completely wrong
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  8. #6608
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,780

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    I have been dealing with a sensitive tooth for a while. It now is starting to hurt, so I am going to have to call a dentist. I was hoping I could get my vaccine before, but it is starting to hurt when I breathe in cold air even.
    I've been dealing with a sensitive tooth for a while too, but between the vaccine and the eye surgery, my pain card has filled up...at least for a while.
    It's not funny.

  9. #6609
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    7,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    I see a root canal in your future. Been there... done that. Although, I am NOT a dentist and could be completely wrong
    I needed two root canal procedures in January. I’d never had a cavity before COVID. I skipped my annual dental exam in March of last year and never rescheduled it until Christmas. Oops. A tiny little fissure between two molars had time to grow into something that required six hours in a dental chair to correct.

  10. #6610
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    On an island that is long
    Posts
    13,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    I needed two root canal procedures in January. I’d never had a cavity before COVID. I skipped my annual dental exam in March of last year and never rescheduled it until Christmas. Oops. A tiny little fissure between two molars had time to grow into something that required six hours in a dental chair to correct.
    Oof... sympathy beer on me.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

    "Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

    Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

    2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

  11. #6611
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    7,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandZagFan View Post
    Oof... sympathy beer on me.
    Something from your own brewery? I can’t wait.

    I believe I still owe you a beer from years ago. I think you reset my password for me on Christmas Eve at Bob Zag’s request. My beer debt has yet to be paid.

  12. #6612
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    16,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    I needed two root canal procedures in January. I’d never had a cavity before COVID. I skipped my annual dental exam in March of last year and never rescheduled it until Christmas. Oops. A tiny little fissure between two molars had time to grow into something that required six hours in a dental chair to correct.
    I just sat through one today. I have a cracked molar. My dentist thought the tooth was going to have to come out, but the endodontist figured it was salvageable with a root canal.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

    ________________________________



    Foo Time

  13. #6613
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    7,788

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    I just sat through one today. I have a cracked molar. My dentist thought the tooth was going to have to come out, but the endodontist figured it was salvageable with a root canal.
    That sounds like fun...

  14. #6614
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Laguna
    Posts
    7,298

    Default



    Mars could be Mojave

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •