Page 213 of 262 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 6544

Thread: If you think it, post it

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I recorded the Volcano Lahar Warning System today. It is pretty spooky sounding.

How often do they test that thing ? Sounds like the soundtrack from a Hammer Studios horror flick.

The GUB Resource Library: Stats, Blogs, Brackets, & More. . .

Respect the Game. Respect the Zags. Respect each other.

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    How often do they test that thing ? Sounds like the soundtrack from a Hammer Studios horror flick.
    First Monday of every month
    Bring back the OCC

I'm posting here because there are too many people I went to high school with on my facebook and I don't want to get too excited counting my chickens before they hatch. I took our son to a classmate's party tonight and spent the time talking with other parents.
    One is a high school teacher at my old high school and they stuck her in charge of the theater department with no prior theater experience, so she's pretty intimidated. One of my old teachers retired last year and they handed her classes to this mom. My teacher was always in charge of costuming, so I let her know if she ever needed any help in that regard to contact me (and a few other moms that have seen me working on projects at pick up put in a good word for me haha) and she sounded very serious about taking me up on it.
    I'm hoping it all pans out and next year I get to help with the job my old mentor left. I won't deny, the self serving part of me wonders if I can sway her opinion towards doing shows I like haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzgirl_127 View Post
    I'm posting here because there are too many people I went to high school with on my facebook and I don't want to get too excited counting my chickens before they hatch. I took our son to a classmate's party tonight and spent the time talking with other parents.
    One is a high school teacher at my old high school and they stuck her in charge of the theater department with no prior theater experience, so she's pretty intimidated. One of my old teachers retired last year and they handed her classes to this mom. My teacher was always in charge of costuming, so I let her know if she ever needed any help in that regard to contact me (and a few other moms that have seen me working on projects at pick up put in a good word for me haha) and she sounded very serious about taking me up on it.
    I'm hoping it all pans out and next year I get to help with the job my old mentor left. I won't deny, the self serving part of me wonders if I can sway her opinion towards doing shows I like haha.
    Good luck! I hope it works out for you.
    Bring back the OCC

Cool! Sway shamelessly!
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

We ought to have a thread for "Things I wouldn't post on Facebook."

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    We ought to have a thread for "Things I wouldn't post on Facebook."
    No doubt. I recently gave it up. I could post my bread pictures there instead.
    Once in a while you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right

The frogs are back making noise. I love this time of year.
    Bring back the OCC

Did anyone see this? I thought it was pretty funny. Watch the video of the surfer.

surfer trolls local New York news
    Bring back the OCC

The bits and pieces of today's game thread that I caught reminded me of this:

Sometimes you see a sh!tty first or second set, and every once in awhile the whole show sorta sucks.

We're just lucky we get to go. And dance.

Woo hoo!!! Zags win, Zags win!!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

If your morning is hell just go to Taco Bell. I get so tired of the NCAA tournament commercials.
    Bring back the OCC

I think I picked the right week to abandon the MBB forum. . .

#gozags!

Good luck vs. West Virginia.

I think I picked the right week to abandon the MBB forum. . .
    That new?

West Virginia is a beautiful state that I enjoyed visiting when I lived in Virginia. Harper's Ferry was one of my favorite places to go.
    Bring back the OCC

West Virginia is a beautiful state that I enjoyed visiting when I lived in Virginia. Harper's Ferry was one of my favorite places to go.
    I really should visit Harper's Ferry. I have several friends who went to WVU and grew up in WV but usually only visit the state if we're driving thru.

I really should visit Harper's Ferry. I have several friends who went to WVU and grew up in WV but usually only visit the state if we're driving thru.
    this is a picture of my dad and daughter on a hike we went on above Harper's Ferry.

Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by TheZagPhish View Post
    That new?
    Should have given it up for the entirety of Lent. . .place just wears me out. Trolls, n'er do wells, character assassins masquerading as fans. . .the usual stuff.

Beat West Virginia !

( If not, don't crucify the coach and players. And spare me the torch and pitchfork GIFs too )

this is a picture of my dad and daughter on a hike we went on above Harper's Ferry.

We took a train down to DC one year, and it went through Harper's Ferry, but obviously we couldn't get out to explore. I think it went over the bridge next to your dad. The train looked so quaint compared to the boring modern ones. Cool photo of the town.

I need to wind down so I can fall asleep at a reasonable time, luckily the boy has off school tomorrow, but that just means 2 kids will keep me busy instead of one haha.

helure
    "Bringing you more of little since 2007"

3 day road-trip with teens.
    They smelled ok the first day. Tolerable the second day.
    2 days is good enough. On day 3, BO, straight up butthole smell.

Oh - and never again will I room in the room where Cards with Humanity and teens exist. I want to erase that moment from my brain.
    ...and there definitely is no such thing as Prince Charming.

I am a basket case.

I am a basket case.
    Four more minutes. Four long ass minutes.

Just goes to show how giving our Zags program is. We even score for the other team to keep them in the game!
    ...and there definitely is no such thing as Prince Charming.