Thread: Gonzaga's Good Sportsmanship Well Recognized By WCC

ID ZAGFAN Guest

Default Gonzaga's Good Sportsmanship Well Recognized By WCC

Congrats! Another one of the things that count in being a Zag . When you give it all you have , and still fall short , theres no use hanging your head and moping .
    [/QUOTE]“Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.”
    ― Scottie Pippen

Quote Originally Posted by ID ZAGFAN View Post
    Thanks for this get!

At every amateur level, Sportsmanship is one of the most important aspects of competition - maintaining perspective, in that winning isn't everything but how you play the game speaks volumes about you, your family, your team, and the organization for whom you play...GU is once again the leader...IMO

Default cheers !

I have never heard of these awards nor the details on how the winners are determined, but I like our school being a good part of this kind of recognition.
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Quote Originally Posted by gamagin View Post
    I have never heard of these awards nor the details on how the winners are determined, but I like our school being a good part of this kind of recognition.
    That's because this is the first year they've had them.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V