X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

If I were the commish, I'd keep it simple and fair, like so...

#1 vs #10 (Wildcard winner)
    #2 vs #9
    #3 vs #8
    #4 vs #7
    #5 vs #6

Then reseed after each round. But it's much too simple so must keep it complicated.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• asoc
      Kennel Club Alum
      • Jul 2007

As would I. Its not like they have kept the exact same playoff format anyways. They keep making annoying little adjustments each year.

But once you get into the unbalanced schedule, the seeding becomes less reliable because not everyone plays the same schedule. The more unbalanced the schedule, the less reliable the single table is.

Comment

• BobZag
        Dark Lord of the Zag
        • Jan 2007

Good luck tonight. I hope it's not the end for Seattle but no Rosales could be the straw that breaks the camel's back. It would be historical if Seattle could pull this out. Must attack and blitz and storm the RSL net. All-out. There really is no tomorrow.

Watch on ESPN2 at 7:00pm.

Comment

• BobZag
          Dark Lord of the Zag
          • Jan 2007

In many ways, the best season ever for Seattle. Wins, points, goals... The dramatic moments were plentiful. Last minute heroics. I can't remember them all. A great USOC win in a greater atmosphere. A fun match in Portland, such a heated rivalry. A terrific farewell to Kasey. But a valiant effort with 25+ shots and 15 shots on goal...only two found the back of the net; Sounders needed three. But a great effort and the crowd was stellar yet again. So I think I'll jump aboard the Sporting KC bandwagon and ride it to the end. I like Zusy and Bunbury. Meanwhile...

Goodnight, Seattle Sounders FC. See you next spring!

Comment

• cjm720
            Zag for Life
            • Nov 2007

exciting second half. glad keller went out on a shutout at least.
            Go Zags!!!

Comment

• asoc
              Kennel Club Alum
              • Jul 2007

2011 SSFC Goals compilation
              Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=XKbntc9716Q
              Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=R5qKXZ4u5y4

ECS final display for the season

Comment

• asoc
                Kennel Club Alum
                • Jul 2007

CONCACAF announced the pairings for the knock out stages of the CONCACAF Champions League.

All the latest MLS news, scores, stats, standings and highlights. Plus special coverage of US Soccer and Canada Soccer.

Comment

Working...
                X