Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: 2011 March Madness Mega Thread

Vanzant, he can balance the floor if he makes a couple of plays without forcing. he's going to try I think. big moments coming up

edit: Lamb has done it for UConn

Rather than boosting mid majors Butlers performance could set it back. Awful beyond imagination.

Default Butler 15%

shooting for the game. ZERO pts inside the paint
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

never seen this before. can't remember at least.

Butler could still hit back to back threes and tighten everyone's shorts a little, but it's hard to believe they are capable tonight

I have never seen anything like it..just awful, for any game, much less a game with everything on the line.

Default that big UConn Oak tree

in the middle has really turned in a whale of a game. I think too often Butler shooters tried to finesse in their layups and he was too big. Should have driven for a drive and/or a foul more often.

Poor Butler players are going to hear that ball clanking off the rim for the rest of their lives. Like raindrops on this nightmarish night.
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”

hey...stupid rule, but isn't that an intentional foul? just asking. perhaps I still do not get that rule

UConn. Congratulations.

clank clank clank...wow...uconn shot 30 percent and won by 12....that said it all.

Default UConn

kept the pressure on the whole game. Congrats.
    Go TEAM Zags !

Well, Butler certainly was not "on" tonight - but that was awefully good defense played by UCONN.

UCONN surprised me, teams that grind out a win in the big East tournament, with all the games they have to play are usually not as prepped for the tournament but UCONN was really not even challenged much. Right team at the right time, with the right match-ups, playing its best ball.

OK, well, at least we can still beat Butler to some achievement!