Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125
Results 3,101 to 3,123 of 3123

Thread: What Song are you Listening To Right Now ?

NPR Tiny Desk Series, Poor Delores. Cranberries; Linger

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

REM

It’s the end of the world as we know it

and I feel fine

Some of y'all gotta step up and post a link to your songs.

Here's some dual electric guitars taking Vivaldi out for a spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallet View Post
    Fun fact: they filmed some of this in and near my hometown of Billings, MT. My brother was an extra in the scene where Tom Cruise fights the Italian guy. The land race scene was filmed outside of town a bit.
    That's really cool! It's a very good movie, I don't particularly like Cruise or Kidman but I really like the movie. Not often you can say that about a film, I think that just shows how well done all the other parts of the film are.

L$D - A$AP Rocky

Not sure, but think break might be NSFW... otherwise... trippy video and cool tune.

"And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Apparently, it's called, "Going Bad", by Meek Mill feat. Drake. I had to Shazam it. Since I've been working from home, I've learned that my neighbors over the back yard fence love playing rap music loudly enough for others in the neighborhood to be able to "enjoy" it along with them (although, I guess it's not that loud... I did have to open my patio door for Shazam to be able to recognize it).

Aaahh... such a beautiful day with all of the lovely N-bombs and F-bombs floating through the air.
    My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

Came across this on the BYU forum. You have to give it until past the 4 minute mark.

'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Spotify has an Olive Garden playlist, this started out as a joke the last time I made fettuccine alfredo (and had some wine while cooking it). Now anytime I make something even remotely Italian, the kids want to pretend they're at Olive Garden and play the music.

"Better living through chemistry" by queens of the stone age, so good...

Eilen Jewell has been active doing live streaming during the quarantine. I've seen her from her living room, in her yard, tonight a production company in Boise donated their studio she could use. Her hubby is her drummer so he's always there, this time she recruited a local guitarist and bass player so they had a whole band. Good show. They did this song (this is not from tonight's performance). A really old song from an album of bluesy and jazzy covers she did a few years ago.

I stumbled onto this a while ago. This is Lee Ann Womack's daughter, her voice sounds a lot like her momma.

I can't get enough of this Latvian woman Laura shredding on the guitar playing classical pieces.

Bring back the OCC

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    I can't get enough of this Latvian woman Laura shredding on the guitar playing classical pieces.

A different take

I like this band, heard this song playing during a movie I just watched. I'm not sure if I'd heard it before, but recognized the band as soon as I heard the vocals (they usually don't use piano, so not quite their typical sound). Has a nice chill vibe to it.

Really well known song from the 60s (and apparently the version we all know is not even close to the original, several famous artists did it earlier but The Youngbloods version is the one that stood the test of time). This cover is by a band I've barely heard of, one of those where I'm not sure why they aren't more well known. Maybe because they aren't all about dressing skimpy and twerking.

Bahari was a trio but one of them left, now a duo. Here's a collab between them and an EDM producer/dj guy. I've heard this a few times on one of my Pandora stations. This has quite a few hits on you tube but I think it's more because of the producer guy.

Great song, thanks. I got to see Jesse Colin Young in Mobile. It was a wonderful show, but his wife was ill, so he was worried.

I was working on the stage crew so had back stage privileges for that one. What a blast.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

I've liked this song for a long time. I don't think I've ever seen this video (it's the second official version). Pretty remarkable seeing the interactions between the band and various critters. Obviously all are trained and there must be an animal wrangler on set monitoring. It's really kind of beautiful. I'm an animal person. I know they're different than humans, but nobody can convince me they don't experience something similar to joy and happiness like we do.

Yamborghini High - A$AP Mob

Most def NSFW lyrics... and another trippy video...

"And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Pieces Of A Dream ~ Night Vision

I've heard a bit of Kacey Musgraves here and there. This song was on the radio several times recently when I've been driving around with my dad. Beautiful and also a poignant song I think.

This is featured in a movie I've seen several times (Before I Fall), but for some reason the song didn't really jump out at me until now. A band I've never heard of otherwise.