Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112
Results 2,776 to 2,782 of 2782

Thread: What Song are you Listening To Right Now ?

"Sober Up" by AJR

"No Roots" by Alice Merton

"No Rain" - Blind Melon

The new Coltrane album. Released yesterday. This was lost since the early sixties. With his classic quartet. Really awesome. This was quite a find for the jazz world.

Such an important band, so overlooked, so copied, never duplicated, one of the only true "new" sounds out of the late 90s-00s, them and Green Day

blink 182

Adam's Song: beautiful, actually:

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Let me be so self-absorbed as to name drop for a sec. Tom Delonge (singer, lead guitar) of blink and I share a very peculiar interest and have both done something unusual lately, on the same topic, so we became e-friends, never met. He's "out there" but actually, extremely normal. I have a hard time processing this very normal guy performing at Reading and such. Really weird experience.

And, I find it also hard to process, they play Adam's song to partying college kids on spring break, all of them rocking out, seemingly oblivious to the fact that the song's about a kid about to commit suicide, or thinking about it. The band is not oblivious to it, I think they did stuff like that on purpose. Tom's gone from the band 3 years now - onto other things, TTSA
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Tom left band in 2015, couldn't get along, and too bad bc as seen here, 2014 Reading, they were absolutely never better than when they became men, with families, etc. broke up at their absolute best.

Mark Twain.