Thread: Game tonight

Default Game tonight

Does anyone know if there is anyway to find a radio feed of the game tonight? I'm in the Seattle area and have to work tonight so I wont be able to watch. I was looking to at least listen to the game. Any hints would be much appreciated!

What game are you talking about?
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

There's a game tonight?

Access to a computer? Try ESPN3.

Go!! Zags!!!

Yup, the game will be streamed live on ESPN3.com.

I don't think you can listen to the game on 1510 AM (KGA) unless you go through GoZags.com and pay a subscription fee. Seems like it was something like $9.99 per game, but it's been a while since I looked.

I get the Zags home games up here in Vancouver on 1510 AM...can get a little staticky if the weather is iffy but most the time its fine...

Woo, I think he's asking about the Miami of Ohio vs central Michigan game. Gonna be a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by ronh_pm View Post
    I get the Zags home games up here in Vancouver on 1510 AM...can get a little staticky if the weather is iffy but most the time its fine...
    Bingo. I get games on 1510 am in my car on Bainbridge Island with ease. Not even much static, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by 229SintoZag View Post
    Bingo. I get games on 1510 am in my car on Bainbridge Island with ease. Not even much static, actually.
    Double bingo. Uber gets 1510 AM in his car driving around Tacoma. Sometimes gets a little staticy and when Uber finds good reception sometimes he's had to pull over. Drives his daughter nuts.
    If you can't handle the confusion, stay out of the Foo!

Uber on GuBoards: "Pathetic. We've got posters just sleepwalking through threads."

No Foo for You!

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNative View Post
    Yup, the game will be streamed live on ESPN3.com.

I don't think you can listen to the game on 1510 AM (KGA) unless you go through GoZags.com and pay a subscription fee. Seems like it was something like $9.99 per game, but it's been a while since I looked.
    it's a monthly subscription automatically renewed until you cancel, or at least that's what I signed up for

unfortunately when I try to stream the game from my work computer it get's interupted and shuts down every few minutes (I know from experience)... If all else fails, I may just have to fake an injury (hard to do when you sit at a desk all day)!