• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BobZag
    Dark Lord of the Zag
    • Jan 2007

Trent: I'm outa here.

Clarence Trent from Gig Harbor HS is transferring to Henderson, NV. His choices of schools are from Kansas eastwards.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."
  • gamagin
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

wonder how long it will take before . . .

we hear/read that bkb phenom bobby Jones, rated a 9 on scout.com is switching from St. Al's to roosevelt this summer and he'll be playing under coach Skip Uppington in the pee wee league next year.

Jones family will stay in the St. Al's neighborhood but feel Bobby's chances to reach D1 are believe to be better at Roosevelt.

Uppington said he was "completely shocked" when he learned of the Jones' decisioin. The thrilled coach added he thought bobby might be able to become a starter even though he is only in the fourth grade and just recently, according to scout.com, stopped wetting the bed.
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Comment

• laszagas
      Kennel Club Material
      • Feb 2007

Bobzag,

Do you know what school he is transferring to? Foothills? Corronado? Basic?

Comment

• spudzag
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

It's been interesting watching Trent's preferences develop. Now does the GU staff pull the offer at some point of is it just considered not relevant like the offer to Jrue Holiday?

So active open offers, if Rivals and Scout are to be trusted, are to Clarke and Theodore?

Comment

• ZagNut08
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

he is transfering to Findlay Prep

Comment

• jbslicer
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Giving opportunity for y'alls

That's a lot of coin to spend on some athlete.

Comment

• laszagas
              Kennel Club Material
              • Feb 2007

paying for a private school is worth it to keep your kids out of the public school system in clark county. graduation rate is below 50% here. Bishop Gorman is the big dog private school here. curious as to why he isn't going there. Much more exposure than Findlay Prep.

Comment

• jbslicer
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Show me Mr. Trent's canceled check.

Comment

Working...
                X