Thread: Season Tix have arrived !

Default Season Tix have arrived !

Featured on the tickets twice are: DG, KO, RS, EH, SG, MA.

Few is on the L-C state game with RS & on the San Diego game by himself, hands on waist, staring right through his (ex?) old best friend Billy. Or "someone."

The only player I don't recognize is in warmups and I don't want to guess. He's alone on the nov. 12 (game 2) tickets vs. Southern.

Looking over the package makes me dream about the roar of the crowd on our home opener vs. Southern Oregon.
    Last edited by gamagin; 10-20-2010 at 04:18 PM.
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Quote Originally Posted by gamagin View Post
    Featured on the tickets twice are: DG, KO, RS, EH, SG, MA.

Few is on the L-C state game with RS & on the San Diego game by himself, hands on waist, staring right through is (ex?) old best friend Billy. Or "someone."

The only player I don't recognize is in warmups and I don't want to guess. He's alone on the nov. 12 (game 2) tickets vs. Southern.

Looking over the package makes me dream about the roar of the crowd on our home opener vs. Southern Oregon.
    Mine aren't here yet.

Sweeeeeeet! Can't wait to get home. Other than bills, this is about the only thing I get in the mail actually addressed to me any more.

Quote Originally Posted by 229SintoZag View Post
    Mine aren't here yet.
    Better check with Uber, I think he had the ticket office send them directly to him.
    You have to love the Gonzaga fan. Not satisfied to be affronted merely by common hosings at the hands of ragtag referees, he plows all avenues of discontent. - John Blanchette

Gonzaga University...Home of the Zags...The Bulldogs. If you pronounce it "Gone Zaw Ga," they'll know you're not from here and they may charge you more for your coffee. - Garrison Keillor

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo Roncalli View Post
    Better check with Uber, I think he had the ticket office send them directly to him.
    229: "I can choose my friends but I'm stuck with my relatives."
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

I noticed in my tickets in the blackbook thing, something about
    GU fantasy camp? Somebody with knowledge please tell me more.

Default can someone with tix pls identify

the player on the ticket for the Nov. 12 game vs. Southern ?

And one more thing, O'Reilly auto parts is featured on the IUPUI and S.D. State games Nov 14 & 16. I wonder what that cost & who got bumped ?

small logo Ads also appear along the top of most tickets, where the sec• row• seat is itemized.
    Go TEAM Zags !

"John Stockton is one of the true marvels, not just of basketball, or in America, but in the history of Western Civilization!”
    Tom Hammond: “Wow, that’s a pretty strong statement. I guess I don’t have a good handle on world history.”
    Bill: “Well Tom, that’s because you didn’t go to UCLA." - Bill Walton

Michael Hart

17 Home Games! (18 if you count Memphis in the Arena).... That is fantastic... My Ticket envelope is bulging!